NameSilo

Virtual Reality Domains (VR)

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

mrcurly

DomainerTop Member
Impact
8,821
Im betting big bucks on VR domains have a great future and with the big boys buying up VR companies, mainstream is a stones throw away.....

Lots of VR+keyword.com taken years ago and I noticed this sale a week or so back -

VRTechnology.com $3688

This was a steel and I can soon see everything from VRPoker / VRCasinos / VRShopping / VRBrowsing / VRTours / VRWorlds / etc etc....having a high price tag even now at the start of VR hitting mainstream...

I have just paid $x,xxx for a name but will not be showcasing as the domain is in escrow at present....

Feel free to showcase your VR domains If you like...

Cheers



Related Thread: Adult Virtual Reality (VR) Discussion
 
Last edited by a moderator:
37
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Unstoppable Domains — AI StorefrontUnstoppable Domains — AI Storefront
Really interesting article about VR The New Communication Paradigm

https://medium.com/@shawnfromportla...tions-for-2016-beyond-c4d9adf9f13e#.h9h2w9xbx


1-cyc-vzvkys2ZClXQPlyxMQ.png
 
5
•••
3
•••
Congratulations buddy, I saw this dropping but deciding against going for it!

I can't buy everything you know! :lookaround:
Yeah I also had VRCredit.com on back order but I think it got re-registered... I caught BasicVR.com pheenix this morning..
 
3
•••
Dear lord... worst branding ever.

Could have gone with "FireVR" or "FlareVR" or "BlazeVR".... nope went with "FiresVR".
(See. Fire Synonyms)

Who ever thought of that name should be fires.
 
3
•••
just now reg'd
VRigry
igryVR
.com
 
2
•••
see lots of names being regd on this thread when will we see vr in the shops?
 
0
•••
I'm not surprised. The chinese are not big on good taste, quality or originality. They are new in the capitalist mind frame and don't really see the value of those things. When I lived there I saw entire chains of stores that were just knock ofs of McDonalds, Nike H&M and other western companies, right down to the logo. A western consumer wouldn't be caught dead wearing a pair of "Nuke" shoes, shopping at H&N or eating at "MicDonalds" but the chinese didn't seem to mind at all.

Gotta love it though right, I mean NUKE shoes, hehehe :P
 
1
•••
vrFlirt

in king

Dating will be big in VR, and curiosity will be even bigger! Get ready to flirt in virtual reality, where social and dating collide!
 
11
•••
V R T o u r i s t . c o . u k
V R T o u r i s t . u k

and to match the .co.uk I already have - V R P e t . u k
 
9
•••
I'm not sure if I'll be around when it strikes midnight for everyone so I'd just like to wish you all the luck with your VR domains in 2016

HAPPY NEW YEVR
 
7
•••
I'm not sure if I'll be around when it strikes midnight for everyone so I'd just like to wish you all the luck with your VR domains in 2016

HAPPY NEW YEVR

Happy new year everyone too!

2016 is THE year for the return of VR, this time it's for real, there is no doubt about it.
 
7
•••
israelvr.com 4,588 USD 2015-12-30 BuyDomains
vrcasino.net 160 USD 2015-12-30 NameJet

GEO and GAMBLING

Congrats to all those who have GEO domains, can is it intended for Vacation Rental, but I think that its use will be for Virtual Reality. And the. NET, a real bargain.

In terms of geo vr, I have a decent collection of tourist countries like FranceVR ArubaVR and many more in the COM of course. France is the #1 tourist destination in the world! Hope they pick up!
 
Last edited:
7
•••
CinematicVirtualReality .com
 
3
•••
VRWJ.com - Another Good VR DoaminsI got few more VR domains when the time was right. Nowadays it's difficult to get VR domain at good price.
 
3
•••
VRWJ.com - Another Good VR DoaminsI got few more VR domains when the time was right. Nowadays it's difficult to get VR domain at good price.

true enough. then again, most people still do not know what VR stands for. so there are still opportunities to be found.. except maybe not on namepros. that being said, soon enough most people WILL know what VR stands for :)

the best I saw price wise was a ??VR domain for $415 on namepros few days ago.
 
3
•••
Well I'm out of things to reg, which is good in a way, as i believe i spent enough, but I've just done this one that I've been wanting to do for a few days which i believe has some potential in various areas:-

7t3ZU

VREntertainment registered out in various extensions (.club, .tv etc).
 
4
•••
I wish you many sales next year, happy 2016, THE YEAR OF THE VR.

Saludos,
Mario.
 
10
•••
Well I'm out of things to reg, which is good in a way, as i believe i spent enough, but I've just done this one that I've been wanting to do for a few days which i believe has some potential in various areas:-

7t3ZU

VREntertainment registered out in various extensions (.club, .tv etc).

I have one like vrx4 dot com

Wiki:: "4X is a genre of strategy-based video and board games in which players control an empire and "eXplore, eXpand, eXploit, and eXterminate"......

Saludos,
Mario.

P.S., I just realized that I was wrong in order to reg. I am happy to know that I have a candidate not to renew, I have too many domains. I have to study.
 
Last edited:
1
•••
I have one like vrx4 dot com

Wiki: X4: "4X is a genre of strategy-based video and board games in which players control an empire and "eXplore, eXpand, eXploit, and eXterminate"......

Saludos,
Mario.

I've done a few myself mate, with 'VR' seemingly a universal abbreviation, i don't think you can really fail with them personally.

I was going to do C1VR (channel 1 VR?), but having to go steady now money wise.

C2VR all the way to C9VR registered out in multiple extensions, so i don't know whether it's a dropped domain or what, it's there anyway if anyone wants to take a chance with it.
 
Last edited:
1
•••
the best I saw price wise was a ??VR domain for $415 on namepros few days ago.
Right, i saw that too. Vr Domains is good long term investment and we can assume will get high demand in 2017. Because 4L .com VR domains are more unique than chips.
 
3
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back