Domain Empire

.VIP what names did you get?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
What names did you get in the .vip?

I didn't get the one I wanted which was realty.vip

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Buyer didn't pay for their winning auction therefore me being next in line I got this tonight.

ZZZZZ.vip :)

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••

Actually, I just realized...we shouldn't compare Vip to Xyz :) Xyz is selling for $0.01 on Uniregistry now :-o.

and I think because they are so cheap too many spammers are starting to use the TLD. (Almost exactly like what happened to .info domains back in the day)

.Vip is still gettting a constant 5000 - 6000 new registrations per day, considering it's round about $9.99 for .Vip and it's still getting loads of new registrations, I would say that's a good sign indeed. :)

•••
I was just being considerate, and I understand this is a .vip thread.
VIP, word is strong; this term or acronym has been used for years, so it is not new. Moreover, it is used all over the world. Single commercial word I think is attractive.

•••
i dont have any vip but i can go with webdesign.vip

•••
@deez007 It's very impressive that CCC.vip sold for 5K this early within it's release and compared to CCC.xyz that sold for $1,210.00 on 8/12/15. Your analysis is spot on. ;)

Now with that being said there has been matching LLL.xyz's selling for as much or more recently but it took over two years to reach that barrier and that's not the case with .vip. :)

@wot makes a valid point that the sale's must be verified as many don't pan out from this auction site but if in fact it does it's a good sign for .vip IMO.

@OP, not trying to derail// the thread with this info., as it does say "what did you get" but it appears the thread has grown to a higher level of interest.. :$:

•••
•••
Chinese like numbers in domain names. it is just a fact.

so now 3N.vip price is about 3N.xyz and 3N.top

66.xyz sold for $65K
66.vip sold for $60K (but now after domain market crash)

so good names in .VIP should be about the same names in .XYZ for Chinese market
My gut said, I don't think you can really compared .vip to xyz. as I mentioned; there are some advantages already for the .vip. because it has been used for years.

•••
LOL namepros.vip regged in China

•••
•••
sorry, for me VIP is very limited acronym, just for some specific things.

•••
Last edited:
•••
Anyone received any offers on their .Vip's yet and has anyone picked up any good new ones?

Yes, there was an offer $1,000 for comfort.vip, but I refused
I bought some more names in German, Portuguese, French and Spanish

•••

Nicely done mate... well played!

•••

where you received the offer?

•••
•••
•••
one company purchased "baoxiao.vip" from chinese domainer, and build a website, it is a company who develop business reimbursed apps.

•••
where you received the offer?

I get offers via mailform at my website vipdomains.vip
I do not know how they found it. Probably through search engines Google and Bing.
Also I plan to start an advertising campaign at Instagram. I bought several VIP domains special for Instagram users. I have there an advertising channel, just need to make few advertising instagram accounts like this vip.domains
I think the business world does not know yet about the new VIP tld and it's needed promote it widely especially to social network users.

•••
I get offers via mailform at my website vipdomains.vip
I do not know how they found it. Probably through search engines Google and Bing.
Also I plan to start an advertising campaign at Instagram. I bought several VIP domains special for Instagram users. I have there an advertising channel, just need to make few advertising instagram accounts like this vip.domains
I think the business world does not know yet about the new VIP tld and it's needed promote it widely especially to social network users.

wow.. can i list my domain in ur website hihi..

•••
My two messages on here was reported and deleted. It said off topic/personal attacked. I don't not remember posting those messages on here. There are couple of members posting off topic and the like on here and they weren't deleted and reported. Have you guys remember any of my messages on here that show personal attacked and off topic. I'm seriously beginning to wonder about this NP process. And other members on here, trouble makers.
Can someone please send me the link to those messages that was deleted. So I can follow up. Thank you.

•••
:( So seriously getting tired on here. Just tired of the game now. :(

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back