Dynadot

Video Conference with namePros members.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

atinc

EntrepreneurTop Member
Impact
Hello namePros [members],

I have an idea wondering how many of you would like it.

Video Conferencing every week with a moderation of a Veteran Domainer.

This conference may stream live on YouTube.

Any volunteer or suggestions for Conference moderation?

This conference should only be about domains.

Here on namePros we only communicate via keyboard and emojis but how would it be if you have these conversations live on camera?

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts!

Moderator Edit: Clarified salutation

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
I don't suggest hi-def. That would probably scare people away.

•••
•••
I don't suggest hi-def. That would probably scare people away.
No man, HD quality would be great!
:xf.smile:
It will be so much fun(y)

•••
I have done that with @Angela St. Julien ! She does podcasts over at Brand.bar pretty regularly.

•••
•••
I was on a panel or something like that. It was really cool. I think she does put them there. She will see my tag and put more info. She also has them on her website, fb and maybe other places.

•••
Looking forward to it.

Is there any others you would like to see on the video conference?

•••
Opps.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Idea taken. Sounds like @DomainSherpa to me
It might sound like that, but the intention is totally different.
Here is the coolest platform, with fantastic members all over the world.
Why not know them in person from these video conferences.
Will be fun.(y)
Michael is also part of our community, we might see him on one of these events too, who knows!

•••
@DomainSherpa , Michael is also a domain entrepreneur, Yet we know very little about his domain interests.
I would really like this to be moderated by a namePros Veteran 10+ years member, who would like to be volunteer.

•••
•••
•••
•••
I would watch

Me too! I bet the @KINGOF.TOP episode would be the "Top" rated episode of all time? And undoubtedly the most expensive episode to produce in the history of podcasts! I'll be watching! :cigar:

•••
•••
Proposed platform? Who would pay for bandwidth and connections to make this work? Having a moderated platform is even more pricey than a free-for-all service

•••
Proposed platform? Who would pay for bandwidth and connections to make this work? Having a moderated platform is even more pricey than a free-for-all service
I want it to be non-profit, so volunteers and supporters will be more than enough.

There are no costs to do such event. The only cost we will be paying will be our time either watching it or making it work properly.

•••
There will be no cost? Who provides us the moderated video conferencing platform, connections, and bandwidth? For no cost??? Is this a function of google hangouts? If so, Im not familiar.

Last edited:
•••
Interesting concept / idea indeed....

I guess you could use free web conference platforms like Join.me or Zoom.us and there probably a few more as well.

•••
I will be watching, good idea

•••
We've released 10+ video interviews on our YouTube channel:
We're working on 20-30 new video interviews to release this year. Subscribe! ;)

Hope that helps,

•••
Hello namePros,

I have an idea wondering how many of you would like it.

Video Conferencing every week with a moderation of a Veteran Domainer.

This conference may stream live on YouTube.

Any volunteer or suggestions for Conference moderation?

This conference should only be about domains.

Here on namePros we only communicate via keyboard and emojis but how would it be if you have these conversations live on camera?

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts!

@atinc
Thanks for your Invitation - but as long as I have not sold toptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptop.top I have no time to participate in any video conferences.
In the meanwhile I prefer to write / post on nP what I would say in a video conference on YT.

Last edited:
•••
Back