Dynadot

Video Conference with namePros members.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

atinc

EntrepreneurTop Member
Impact
Hello namePros [members],

I have an idea wondering how many of you would like it.

Video Conferencing every week with a moderation of a Veteran Domainer.

This conference may stream live on YouTube.

Any volunteer or suggestions for Conference moderation?

This conference should only be about domains.

Here on namePros we only communicate via keyboard and emojis but how would it be if you have these conversations live on camera?

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts!

Moderator Edit: Clarified salutation

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
@atinc
Thanks for your Invitation - but as long as I have not sold toptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptop.top I have no time to participate in any video conferences.
In the meanwhile I prefer to write / post on nP what I would say in a video conference on YT.

Phewwww, I think you've dodged a bullet here. King of Top would've made the whole thing unbearable. Of course, I mean in terms of expense. His mere presence would skyrocket the costs. What a relief! :xf.wink:

•••
@atinc
Thanks for your Invitation - but as long as I have not sold toptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptop.top I have no time to participate in any video conferences.
In the meanwhile I prefer to write / post on nP what I would say in a video conference on YT.

As an alternative, for a gage in the same height which my domain toptoptop.......top.top costs, I would participate in the video conference.

Last edited:
•••
OOH OOH AAH AAH EEE EEE !!!

•••
Hello folks, I haven`t receive any message by volunteers and the ones I have contacted are not responding at the time.

Seems like majority likes the idea but just shy to participate in.

I will try my best this to happen, I am here to take responsibility so just pm me if you like to be part of this idea.

•••
Great Idea. Looking forward to join it

•••
Seems like majority likes the idea but just shy to participate in.

Seems like most people like to "wait and see" how something works before they participate.

Can you think of any specifi tasks or projects that one can consider & decide whether they'd like to volunteer?

•••
Great Idea. Looking forward to join it
That`s great @ro5hit , I will update the details in near future from this thread.

Please PM me, we are going to have our first meeting discussing this idea, you might want to join that too.

Best,
A

Last edited:
•••
Seems like most people like to "wait and see" how something works before they participate.

Can you think of any specifi tasks or projects that one can consider & decide whether they'd like to volunteer?

I have waited for volunteers from veterans who can host and moderate these conferences but couldn`t get any feedback yet.

This is not a complicated task to achieve, we will discuss with early participants to clarify the concepts of the video conferences.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back