IT.COM

Vegas Shooting

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
To all our friends in Las Vegas,

We hope you are well and safe.
Our deepest condolences go out to all the friends and family of those affected by this unimaginable act of violence.

Peace,
Kenny

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Praying for all the innocent victims and their families in Las Vegas. I hope this violence will stop and we will be allowed to live in peace.

•••
•••
•••

We are proud of you @Cyberian. Keep up the good work. I am not there but will surely share this post .
You don't have to live in Las Vegas to donate.
They will be importing blood from many sources, so your blood may not be used there but it could replenish stock wherever you live.

Peace,
Kenny

•••
Deepest condolences to all those affected by this senseless tragedy..

The whole world is becoming a killing field..

•••
•••
screenshot_2017-10-02_at_9_49_49_am-e1506952318727.jpg

•••
A fucking coward terrorist - stephen paddock. Nothing disgust me more than fucking cowards shooting at helpless people.

I will pray for families and young lives that has been lost by this senseless piece of shit terrorist. May god give their families strength.

•••
•••
Totally Devastating, My Condolences go out to all the victims and their families. I am almost speechless.

•••
Portraits of the victims of the Las Vegas shooting ( Updating...)

•••
An update on the Vegas shooting timeline, from the Washington Post:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...3470754bbb9_story.html?utm_term=.c32d3570211a

"Before shots rang out on the Route 91 Harvest festival crowd, Paddock opened fire down the hallway of the 32nd floor, injuring security guard Jesus Campos. The guard, who was not armed, was on the floor responding to a door left ajar when he heard the sound of drilling coming from Paddock’s room.

The guard was shot in the thigh, and though Paddock fired more than 200 rounds down the hall and into nearby rooms, no one else in the hotel was injured.

After the guard was shot, the guard radioed Mandalay Bay security, who then reported the shooting to police. The sheriff was cautious about giving an exact timeline, but he commended hotel staff for their response.

“You’re never going to get me to say that somebody dropped the ball,” the sheriff said. “I don’t believe that happened. I think everybody did a fantastic job.”

So, apparently the security guard was shot 6 minutes before the shooting even started on the concert goers. So basically they knew the exact location of the shooter about 17 minutes before they originally said they did.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back