Dynadot

advice Veee.com sold

NameSilo
Watch
Impact
Veee.com just got sold at godaddy auction for $4300+
i bid $3900 and still got outbid.
Is it me or people overpaying at auctions?
If u try to resell this same domain on here at namepros, maximum offer you’ll probably get is $2000 and there are a lot of 4L domain lovers on here.
I bid on it because i like the way it looks…but now that i think about it…it’s hard to tell someone out loud that your domain is veee…it sure don’t pass the radio test.
Are good 4L domains supposed to pass the radio test…I don’t have a clue.
It just looks good…easy to remember if you see it.
Good Luck to the new owner.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
No one is overpaying…..inflation causes everything more expensive
I would have paid $5k for it but I don’t use godaddy auction anymore
$2000 price you mentioned was like 4 years again

Last edited:
•••
Maybe GaryVee

Wants. To use it with VeeFriends.com

Vee.com isn’t in option so
Veee.com would be next

when I saw Veee I still though of GaryVee at first .

:)

Last edited:
•••
4 letter com domains have become more valuable. And especially at GoDaddy prices are higher.

•••
I just bid $6,666 on LasVegasLimo.com and got out bid….auction still has over an hour left…wtf…
No more drinking and over bidding for me.
What i don’t understand is…if I win the name for $6,666 and put it for resale at a lower price of $4000…I still won’t be able to resell it…I will have no buyers at $4000 but here on godaddy people just bidding it up.
I have bought several names on GoDaddy auction and had to resell them for less than half the price that i originally paid cause I couldn’t find any buyers willing to pay anywhere near my buying price.
I goto vegas a lot so i like that name but not for over $6,666…no thanks!

•••
Not all auction bidders are supposed to be resellers. Some people build partner/affiliate sites etc. For a name like that (Vegas) that is a quite possible explanation.

•••
LasVegasLimo.com sold for $10,001
wtf…lol

•••
LasVegasLimo.com sold for $10,001
wtf…lol

$25 per referral to limo companies

Average 5 a day = $100

100 x 365 = $36,500 per year.

Sell website for 3 times yearly revenue = $100,000+

Aside from running an affiliate site, CITYNAME+LIMO.com domains have been highly sought after since the early 2000's and Vegas is one of the biggest limo markets. With some outbound marketing to limo companies, you could resell that for more than $10K

Last edited:
•••
LasVegasLimos is for sale for $4750 on Dan.
If i would have won that auction for $6k, I would have bought this plural also.
But I guess it wasn’t meant to be…

•••
SupremeLimousine.com anyone?

•••
$25 per referral to limo companies

Average 5 a day = $100

100 x 365 = $36,500 per year.

Sell website for 3 times yearly revenue = $100,000+

Aside from running an affiliate site, CITYNAME+LIMO.com domains have been highly sought after since the early 2000's and Vegas is one of the biggest limo markets. With some outbound marketing to limo companies, you could resell that for more than $10K
The guy in your avatar did math like that. It works on paper, not in real life. You would have to invest a lot of money to have people visit that domain.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back