NameSilo
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

xman

Domain Hack KingVIP Member
Impact
Here's my question..what is the value of domain hack? I've seen some good domain hack and i was wondering about the value of it. I myself own one and i'm not sure whether or not i should get more. I haven't seen any sale of domain hack. Why do we register domain hack? Is it because the domain looks cool or because there's a potential end user who's willing to buy such domain?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
I've gone on a bit of a buying spree recently. Below are the ones that are already confirmed in my account. Will post the others once they're fully done.

Nouvelles - "News" in French
Spelletjes - "Games" in Dutch
Giocattoli - "Toys" in Italian
Abbigliamento - "Clothing" in Italian
Spielzeug
- "Toys" in German

Just a question for Dutch speakers, what is the difference between Spelletjes & Spellen? They both seems to mean Games.

•••
edited out

Last edited:
•••
^^ That is not a hack domain. :D
first.ly would be the hack domain.

•••
Another 2 more recent pickups :)

Computadoras - "Computers" in German
Kameras - "Cameras" in German

•••
del

Last edited:
•••
•••
noticed whi.ch sold on sedo for £14,000

•••
One more in my collection:

Coffees

•••
I've got a question for anyone who owns .al names & regged it through Host.al, I just regged my 1st .al name & besides the reg fee or €26.00 EUR they're also charging me €26.00 EUR for Local Presence fee. Is this correct?

Are there any other registrars that are cheaper or that don't charge this fee?

•••
I've got a question for anyone who owns .al names & regged it through Host.al, I just regged my 1st .al name & besides the reg fee or €26.00 EUR they're also charging me €26.00 EUR for Local Presence fee. Is this correct?

Are there any other registrars that are cheaper or that don't charge this fee?

According to this article in their knowledgebase: https://support.host.al/knowledgebase.php?action=displayarticle&id=22
they should charge anyone who is not Albanian this fee for Local Presence/Trustee Service. The problem is that the .al domains are registered only for Albanian citizens/companies. I know they have waived the fee for some clients in the past though, so just contact them to remove the fee as I have done :)

Last edited:
•••
According to this article in their knowledgebase: https://support.host.al/knowledgebase.php?action=displayarticle&id=22
they should charge anyone who is not Albanian this fee for Local Presence/Trustee Service. The problem is that the .al domains are registered only for Albanian citizens/companies. I know they have waived the fee for some clients in the past though, so just contact them to remove the fee as I have done :)

Ok, thanks for that. I'll email them & see what they say :)

I only do have one domain just registered with them. Was wondering how many domains you need to get this waived though.

•••
Great news, they have waived this local presence fee! :)

The name I got is: Transexual. Not into that type of stuff but I'm sure that the name can be flipped for some $$$, which is the main thing

•••
•••
•••
Domain Hacks are getting traction?

I don't know about domain hack owners, but I've gotten a few offers on my .us domain hacks recently. Is there some trend here? Thanks

•••
auction for femal.es ending in less than 2 days. reserve met.

•••
Recent one: TimesSquare

Are you from EU? I've been wanting to get my hands on a certain .re since forever. Too bad it's only available to EU citizens even after the recent rule changes.

•••
Are you from EU? I've been wanting to get my hands on a certain .re since forever. Too bad it's only available to EU citizens even after the recent rule changes.

websites like europeregistry.com act as an agent for you

•••
yes, you can use trustee services from Eurodns, netim and many other european registrars.

•••
yes, you can use trustee services from Eurodns, netim and many other european registrars.

That's worth knowing because europeregistry is not cheap

•••
Instra is one of the worst domain registrars I've ever seen. Avoid them as hell. They are getting lots of complaints from domainers all the time. They are scamming people not only through EuropeRegistry, with their other websites like AsiaRegistry, AmericaRegistry, and AfricaRegistry. Not only they have ridiculous pricing for domains, they are monitoring searches, and even they are sniping good domain names from the registration requests. "Rug.by" is one of the best domain hacks, I missed through them.

•••
Today I felt like spending some on domain hacks:

Superstore
Liquorstore
Tripwire
Semaphore
Injure
Acupressure

Hand regged each at about 6eur/piece. Plenty of exacts and consumers for each.

@HTMLINDEX or everyone

Which is the cheapest .rs registrant? It's a ccTLD jungle out there :)

PS Omnivore and Herbivore are FTR for whoever wants them ;)

•••
@HTMLINDEX or everyone

Which is the cheapest .rs registrant? It's a ccTLD jungle out there :)

PS Omnivore and Herbivore are FTR for whoever wants them ;)

I ended up going with Plus.rs, not sure if they're the cheapest but were one of the cheapest. Wouldn't mind hearing other comments from other people who have .rs names

•••
Yea I know Plus.rs but it looks a bit difficult to handle for me. If anyone else knows something else please share.

BTW, any reported hack sale lately?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back