domain Valuations on 3 Domains - quantumweekly.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

domain_coder

Established Member
Impact
After feedback on prior domains I purchased, I've been focusing on domains that I would build a business around. Below are 3 domains I recently purchased and what I could see myself building there. Looking for feedback and valuations, thanks in advance!

quantumweekly.com - This domain previously hosted a quantum computing blog / newsletter. The topic is one of interest to me personally and one gaining momentum as practical applications of quantum computers become realized. I can see another topic focused publication being interested in this domain.

freemusicproject.com - Archive for royalty free music usable by digital creators (youtube, podcasters, facebook). Ads on the keyword "Free Music" are for subscription services that offer access to the gallery of royalty free music. A similar service would find this domain interesting.

designcleveland.com - Testing out a local domain that is still reasonably broad. This domain I can see being attractive to an interior design firm or architects doing business in the Cleveland area. What are everyones thoughts on local domains?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
ClevelandDesign is developed (best choice so its no shock) so yours has a chance price it low xxxx

———————————————————————————————————————-

Free Music Project to replace Free Music is ok but it could also be replaced with many other 3rd words. Price it low.

———————————————————————————————————————

Quantum Weekly try to get Weekly Quantum perhaps (which may be dropping it looks like. )

QuantumWeek with and without dashes is developed. QuantWeek is on sale no price indicated

I think this is the best one

——————————————————————————————-—————————-

Always check similar domains as I just did and trademark search before purchase. Sometimes what you find will make you pass on a domain or strengthen your conviction to buy it.

•••
QuantumWeekly has a nice ring to it. I can see it in $xxx range, depending on the quality of links etc.

ClevelandDesign.com is the better name. DesignCleveland.com is
a bit awkward.

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back