IT.COM

discuss Valuation of Holo Domains For EG: HoloComputing.com vs. HologaphicComputing.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

SmartGridNetwork

Account Closed (Disallowed)
Impact
This is the Discussion on the Price Valuation of Holo domains, what would a domainer market pay today for same.

For a Domain just for Eg, (Not owned by me) HoloComputing.com vs. HolograhicComputing.com. If this was on an auction what price level would you be looking at in buying.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Gone through it, it does have all the information. It doesnt have discussion on present valuation and comparison of Holo Vs. Holography apple to apple.

•••
I think it will be tough to give those evaluations. There isn't a huge market for these at the moment. Not many holo sales going on.

•••
I agree and thats why it so vital to discuss this, As Holo & the Technology in Holo is the real future. So we should know what is the Domainers valuation of High End Keywords in this Niche. As i could read there are only 2 -3 people holding the best of Holo keywords as of now.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back