discuss USBank.com tries to steal MusBank.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

WINNA

Established Member
Impact
Got this today:

Dear Domain Owner,

We note you have not responded to our last request that you discontinue use of the domain name(s) musbank.com. We made this request because you registered the Domain Name(s) without permission or authorization from U.S. Bank. The Domain Name(s) incorporates the U.S. Bank trademark in its entirety, in part or is confusingly similar. Your use of the U.S. Bank trademark suggests sponsorship or endorsement of your website from U.S. Bank.

We therefore repeat our request that you immediately discontinue use of this domain name.

Sincerely,

U.S. Bank

U.S. Bancorp
U.S. Bancorp Center
800 Nicollet Mall, Minneapolis, MN 55402-7020 | BC-MN-H21N | www.usbank.com

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Got this today:

Dear Domain Owner,

We note you have not responded to our last request that you discontinue use of the domain name(s) musbank.com. We made this request because you registered the Domain Name(s) without permission or authorization from U.S. Bank. The Domain Name(s) incorporates the U.S. Bank trademark in its entirety, in part or is confusingly similar. Your use of the U.S. Bank trademark suggests sponsorship or endorsement of your website from U.S. Bank.

We therefore repeat our request that you immediately discontinue use of this domain name.

Sincerely,

U.S. Bank

U.S. Bancorp
U.S. Bancorp Center
800 Nicollet Mall, Minneapolis, MN 55402-7020 | BC-MN-H21N | www.usbank.com

On 26 Apr 2020 16:17, "WorldInternetAuthority.com" <[email protected]> wrote:
Lister here maggot us bank. The Domain is short for music bank or muscle bank and not mobile bank. You came at us and if you want the domain now it is $150K per month. it gets steady traffic and if you ain't got a trademark With The Dot Com (.COM) Suffix In The Title than fuck off and leave us alone. We hadn't even heard of us bank till you rudely knocked on our door. Now either pay up or shut your shit.

Forcibly.

www.WorldInternetAuthority.com

•••
•••
•••
•••
PooDaddy.com
I've got godaddyitis

Last edited:
•••
musbank was created in 2003. It took "them" 17 years to realize it looks "confusingly similar" LMAO :ROFL:

May be usbank just using some kinds of protection service recently.
The company which provided service to usbank have to sent out such non-sense email in bulk.
Then they report back how many domains has been taken down by them:sneaky:.
They will use the number of successful takedown to lobbying usbank to keep using such service to stay safe.

•••
•••
May be usbank just using some kinds of protection service recently.
The company which provided service to usbank have to sent out such non-sense email in bulk.
Then they report back how many domains has been taken down by them:sneaky:.
They will use the number of successful takedown to lobbying usbank to keep using such service to stay safe.

www.BankofAmericans.com

•••
PooDaddy.com

DogAddy.com

NodAdy.com

NoodAddy.com

ZodAddy.com

RodAddy.com

OodAddy.com

GidAdy.com
On 30 Apr 2020 13:12, [email protected] wrote:
Mr. Geaney,

As you may recall on May 27, 2010, GoDaddy ended its business relationship with you. However, you have since contacted our company and indicated that you are still doing business with us.

We are in receipt of your recent emails as well as your voicemails. The domains you outline in those voicemails are not registered or hosted with GoDaddy. If you own those domain names, you will need to contact your current registrar for the authorization codes you are requesting.

Given the recent and previous threats you have made towards our company executives and staff in the past, we ask that you refrain from contacting individuals in our organization, including our CEO. We take these issues seriously, and, at our own discretion, we may also notify law enforcement of these interactions.

Thank you for your immediate cooperation.

Regards,

The Office of the CEO | GoDaddy

[email protected]

This email message and any attachments hereto is intended for use only by the addressee(s) named herein. If you have received this email in error, please immediately notify the sender and permanently delete the original and any copy of this message and its attachments.

•••
I realize the lockdown is having all sorts of effects on people's thought processes, but the Namepros forum doesn't strike me as the place to make what appears to be some sort of cry for help with mental illness of some kind.

•••
I realize the lockdown is having all sorts of effects on people's thought processes, but the Namepros forum doesn't strike me as the place to make what appears to be some sort of cry for help with mental illness of some kind.
Yes John I have a mental illness. It's called OCD OBSESSIVE COMPULSIVE DOMAINING

Last edited:
•••
•••
I call it as it stands. GODADDY IS FRONTRUNNING NAMES AND NOT TO BE TRUSTED AT ALL!

•••
•••
This is a test.

OBSESSIVECOMPULSIVEDOMAINING.COM
OBSESSIVECOMPULSIVEDOMAINER.COM
OBSESSIVECOMPULSIVEDOMAINERS.COM

•••
•••
What's your mental illness @jberryhill or haven't you looked in the mirror for a second opinion!

•••
Mr. Geaney,

Attached to this email are the domain transfer authorization codes we sent you on July 5, 2019. If you refuse to begin to transfer away any of your domains or services to a new provider by May 16, 2020 we will cancel all remaining domains and services in your account without further notice to you.

As a final reminder, we will lock any accounts that you open (or have opened) with us or our affiliates upon discovery and immediately cancel any future or discovered purchases placed with us or our affiliates without exception or further notice to you. Should you have any questions, please direct those questions to our office via [email protected].

Regards,

The Office of the CEO | GoDaddy

[email protected]

•••
As a final reminder, we will lock any accounts that you open (or have opened) with us or our affiliates upon discovery and immediately cancel any future or discovered purchases placed with us or our affiliates without exception or further notice to you.

c722a36cf9610d4e712357c2b9cdb9a2.jpg

•••
•••
•••
•••
Just an update.

USBank.com hasn't responded.

All domain names transferred from GoDaddy.com

All systems are go.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back