Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain USAKKK.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

CrazyEddie

Established Member
Impact
2
I realize this can be a questionable domain, however I would apprecaite opinions. Just received a bid at sedo $225.00. Seems fair to me. Does anyone think I should counter with a higher bid or just accept.

Thanks,

I also own KKKUSA.com should I try to create a package deal, then counter with a higher offer.
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
IMO $250 is a decent offer. Let them know you also have kkkusa and offer a package deal.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back