NameSilo

domain USA CANNA //com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Enduser Price

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • xxx

votes
    64.0%
  • low-mid x,xxx

votes
    16.0%
  • mid-high x,xxx

votes
    16.0%
  • xx,xxx

votes
    0.0%
  • More than 20k

vote
    4.0%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

DomainBarracksRob

Top Member
Impact
Reseller price?

Enduser price range..this year?

in 3 years?

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
@wwwweb & @karmaco Thank you both!

Few points , I “did” originally have enough faith to bid up that high to begin with. Once I lost I accepted it and mentally took it as well money saved !

@wwwweb you hit the nail on the head with the missing out down the road kicking myself , as this is something a friend pointed out to me over the phone now! Sweating 700 now or what could have been, and yea I thinking “wishing” I had pulled the trigger is the worst case senireo!

As I mentioned in the pot thread also my first largest purchase ever so it had me a bit on edge !

@karmaco Thank you , as I do believe, even if I didn’t want to sit on it or could not sell to enduser , I think I would have plenty of 200-700 resell value here to other members should I want my investment back

I am going to go to the gym to clear my head, and after the oxygen hits me I have till 7:20pm to make my decision!

Much appreciate it and @MSN-Domains thanks for looking out on the legal end, it hasn’t gone un noticed !

•••
I don't think its something to which I pay even $500. Probably the "auction" bumped as cannabis at this time so "HOT"

Anyway, The ball in your court @DomainBarracksRob

•••
Reseller price?

Enduser price range..this year?

in 3 years?

From a different point of view....

At first when I saw the domain I thought it referred to USA/Canada.

Then I thought that is an odd way to spell Canada for short.

It's for that reason I would be out, a lot of similar comparisons would be made.

Next of course is Cannabis but then one will second guess that etc etc.

I'm glad you saved your money on this one.

Last edited:
•••
@wwwweb you hit the nail on the head with the missing out down the road kicking myself , as this is something a friend pointed out to me over the phone now! Sweating 700 now or what could have been, and yea I thinking “wishing” I had pulled the trigger is the worst case senireo!
Careful who you seek your advice from I wouldn't part $2 for the name. Let alone $700

I likely suspect your "friend" sneakily is selling you a cut and shut. buy a much better domain for the money with no legal implications

•••
From a different point of view....

At first when I saw the domain I thought it referred to USA/Canada.

Then I thought that is an odd way to spell Canada for short.

It's for that reason I would be out, a lot of similar comparisons would be made.

Next of course is Cannabis but then one will second guess that etc etc.

I'm glad you saved your money on this one.
Take it a step further

US CANADA NORTH AMERICA

It looks like the original owner dropped the .com/.org, and the .org is sitting at $5 right now.

Last edited:
•••
I have a really hard time believing nobody will brand with a word plus canna.

and I had really hard time to figure out what USA Canna may stand for, until I read more posts.

•••
No business or company own these names for a reason. Zero speculation on this, I stand to be corrected LEGALLY

Domain
Price Date Venue
calicanna.com 4,000 USD 2018-09-02 Private
zencanna.com 1,450 USD 2018-04-13 GoDaddy
ecocanna.com 1,009 USD 2018-12-25 GoDaddy
canna.co 1,000 USD 2011-04-20 Sedo
usacanna.com 700 USD 2019-01-05 GoDaddy
naturalcanna.com 631 USD 2018-10-05 GoDaddy
420canna.com 545 USD 2018-07-03 GoDaddy
kindcanna.com 456 USD 2018-10-05 GoDaddy
truecanna.com 326 USD 2018-10-12 GoDaddy
redcanna.com 266 USD 2017-03-30 GoDaddy
I’ve sold canna domains to well funded companies at prices far beyond what’s listed here. Also sold canna.co a few years ago to media options. I only mention it because it’s on your list...

Still own stuff like cannafarm, cannaplants, cannalab and many more. Good luck to whoever tries to take them in a legal proceeding.

•••
and I had really hard time to figure out what USA Canna may stand for, until I read more posts.

I thought I was the only one, I was baffled too until I started reading some posts.

•••
I’ve sold canna domains to well funded companies at prices far beyond what’s listed here. Also sold canna.co a few years ago to media options. I only mention it because it’s on your list...

Still own stuff like cannafarm, cannaplants, cannalab and many more. Good luck to whoever tries to take them in a legal proceeding.

If you sold them canna.co - bravo you offloaded a cut and shut on them as to whoever sold them bluedream.com (Worthless with PBR) genetically you have to prove you started the sequence same applies in Bloodstock. What can I say we all end up with egg on our face at some point in life.

@Kieth To be absolutely clear i outlined the difference between the suffix and the prefix you only mentioned the canna prefix like i thought you would

•••
If you sold them canna.co - bravo you offloaded a cut and shut on them as to whoever sold them bluedream.com (Worthless with PBR) genetically you have to prove you started the sequence same applies in Bloodstock. What can I say we all end up with egg on our face at some point in life.

@Kieth To be absolutely clear i outlined the difference between the suffix and the prefix you only mentioned the canna prefix like i thought you would
I own zero keywordcanna domains because they don’t sound right to me. Has nothing to do with a possible TM issue.

•••
I own zero keywordcanna domains because they don’t sound right to me. Has nothing to do with a possible TM issue.
Oh. What a strange coincidence
MO.png

•••
•••
What sounds better - Plantscanna or cannaplants? You decide.

I've proved my point. I didn't come to debate how aesthetically pleasing a domain sounds

•••
•••
I've proved my point. I didn't come to debate how aesthetically pleasing a domain sounds
I must have missed it. A strong argument can be made for using canna anywhere in a domain, as it pertains to cannabis.

•••
I must have missed it. A strong argument can be made for using canna anywhere in a domain, as it pertains to cannabis.

If you have sufficient funds to test your argument. I'm sure a trademark lawyer will love to take your money.
That's why the list of reported sales of Suffix "canna" have nowhere to go. They will trade for chump change on here

•••
What did you sell canna.co for?

•••
If you have sufficient funds to test your argument. I'm sure a trademark lawyer will love to take your money.
That's why the list of reported sales of Suffix "canna" have nowhere to go. They will trade for chump change on here
The fact that they’ll sell for chump change isn’t related to any TMs. It’s because they aren’t appealing as domains.

•••
•••
Much more than the sale at Sedo that you listed.
bang bang

Genuinely intrigued how you slipped him one - seeing as he is the biggest patriarch of premium .com names.

Genuinely, I'm impressed you sold sex to a nun. If there is no NDA why can't you reveal the price

Last edited:
•••
@MSN-Domains are you a lawyer?

Please stop turning appraisals into tm discussions. With your kind of interpretation, 90% of good names are worthless. Please don't insert tm into every discussion, especially if you are not formally qualified as tm lawyer.

•••
•••

So if I understand you correctly you're saying anything canna suffix will be a TM violation? I get inquires on this one weekly. I don't agree with you at all.

cr=w:800,h:500,a:cc

•••
Wow an argument that doesn't have my name attached to it😂
Whoop whoop
# stealth mode

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back