Domain Empire

.us .US - The OFFICIAL Discussion, Showcase and Sales Report Thread

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
It appears the domain industry has been starting to take notice of the .us namespace over the past year, read DnJournal.com .us growth and Namepros with even greater expectations for the year to come.

So I thought it would be a good idea to ask everyone to show us your .us domain names. You can post your favorites or your entire portfolio.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
mrmac.us has sold $499 via afternic

•••
Has Drive.us completed the sales process yet? I hope it proves to be a great sale not only for Keith, but for all .us investors.

•••
Has Drive.us completed the sales process yet? I hope it proves to be a great sale not only for Keith, but for all .us investors.
The sale has fully completed. Once it hits namebio, it will be the largest sale of a .us domain.

I’m also in the middle of acquiring a .us for $xx,xxx and will announce once it is finalized.

If anyone knows how to get it added to namebio please let me know. Thanks!

Last edited:
•••
That is absolutely fantastic news. Congratulations!

•••
You can either email Michael - [email protected] with the sale info, and screenshot, OR, you can hit the "submit a sale"/ something similar button on namebio.com and submit your sale. Congrats, STROOOONG .US moves by you, great to see. .US is proving to have potential, and many underestimated it. All good!

Last edited:
•••
You can either email Michael - [email protected] with the sale info, and screenshot, OR, you can hit the "submit a sale"/ something similar button on namebio.com and submit your sale. Congrats, STROOOONG .US moves by you, great to see. .US is proving to have potential, and many underestimated it. All good!
Sent it to Michael. Thanks!

•••
Who outbidded me in Vast? hahaha
Looks like drive.us drove the price a bit high.

•••
.US Domain Regs continue a surge that began in November. For the 4th month in a row new .US regs rose by 5 figures. 10,055 were added in January putting .US at 1,759,975 regs). No month in the previous 4-month period (July thru October) reached 5-figures: https://adn.us/sales-stats.htm
The sale has fully completed. Once it hits namebio, it will be the largest sale of a .us domain.

I’m also in the middle of acquiring a .us for $xx,xxx and will announce once it is finalized.

Congratulations Keith - that is great news for you and big news for the .US TLD - https://www.dnjournal.com/archive/lowdown/2022/dailyposts/20220221.htm

•••
Reward .us

Nearly 20 years old 🎉

Last edited:
•••
I must admit, when I first heard that Drive.us sold for about 100k - I thought that it was FakeNews.us. After iSaw.us confirmation of this Behemoth.us sale from numerous VeryGood.us sources..... iBelieve.us. Confirmation from TheOfficial.us domain sale resource (Ron Jackson and DnJournal) makes Keith TheMan.us.
iRemember.us so many Renewals.us over the years and it appears that DomainInvesting.us continues to be an elusive way of hopefully earning a little ExtraMoney.us. iSupport.us anyone that might pursue this fun and exciting endeavor that is domains.
iCall.us this sale to be a memorable moment for .us investors.
I hope that Keith gets a good TaxAdvisor.us, is allowed to WorkLess.us and he can continue to SleepWell.us. He needs to head to TheIslands.us, buy a fleet of PaddleBoards.us, become a BeachBum.us and learn to SayNo.us. And if You ever need company LetsGo.us

SeeYa.us

Last edited:
•••
Was able to acquire ART. I’ll send details to @Ron Jackson

•••
•••
Was able to acquire ART. I’ll send details to @Ron Jackson
A solid investment! The most that I have ever paid for a domain was a .us.
I paid more for a 30+ name list of .us names, but I had to buy the entire group in order to obtain the half dozen "gems".
Also...... I am sure that you are aware of the explosion of NFT'S recently. It could collapse like a house of cards, or become the default manner to obtain various forms of "art". Potential in soooo many ways.

Last edited:
•••
It didn't take veteran domain investor Keith Trost long to re-invest some of the proceeds from his record-breaking $99,999 sale of Drive.us that was reported yesterday. Today Keith acquired another great domain, Art.us, via Sedo for $15,000 - https://www.adn.us/news-views/2022/0222.htm

•••
.US domain registrations continue to surge with their highest monthly gain since the American Domain Names Site launched and started tracking the numbers last July. The 24,750 increase in February also marked the 5th consecutive month of 5-figure gains after NONE of the previous 4 months had hit that level: https://adn.us/sales-stats.htm
us-reg-gain-800.jpg

•••
February is also the shortest month. Looks like good things on the horizon.

•••
•••
If you have $1,000 or even $500 at your disposal, there are some great .us available to BIN. Check Sedo…

•••
•••
•••
My strongest domains in this ccTLD are the following (all ending in .us)
XRuniverse
ARmeta
AgeTech
USpizza
BuyPhones
Priced to sell currently. Potential is YUGE!

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back