IT.COM

.us .US - The OFFICIAL Discussion, Showcase and Sales Report Thread

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
It appears the domain industry has been starting to take notice of the .us namespace over the past year, read DnJournal.com .us growth and Namepros with even greater expectations for the year to come.

So I thought it would be a good idea to ask everyone to show us your .us domain names. You can post your favorites or your entire portfolio.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
As you can see from my post - Hexonet support emailed me on the 20th saying I’d get an email notification when the auction started. That didn’t happen.

Their auctions last 3 days so it started on the 20th sometime after support emailed me. Whois updated on July 23 which supports my position. This mistake falls on the company that holds the BO which is Hexonet. Their system is broken.
I don't know what Whois use ( my recommandation use DynaDot ) - a update (last ) is made in 28 july when i renew the name until 2022
Creation date is : 2020-07-12T00:01:23Z ( my words confirm that receive email from Premiumsale that the name will go in auction in few hours ) this are facts so no chance to confirm your words about the date 23 July
And about what you ( probably ) did you see on Whois.com ( and without make page refresh ) for 23 july is on this date i made the payment
On PremiumSale the winner of a auction have 14 days time to make a payment and me made the payment on 23 July
ps.png

i think this prove will be enough for you @Keith
Cheers

Last edited:
•••
I don't know what Whois use ( my recommandation use DynaDot ) - a update (last ) is made in 28 july when i renew the name until 2022
Creation date is : 2020-07-12T00:01:23Z ( my words confirm that receive email from Premiumsale that the name will go in auction in few hours ) this are facts so no chance to confirm your words about the date 23 July

You made changes to Whois on july 28. The domain was transferred to your account on July 23

•••
•••
You made changes to Whois on july 28. The domain was transferred to your account on July 23
did you read what i say above or you read only what you want/like?
Of course is 23 july because is the date when i made the payment & move the name to my hexonet account
very logic , easy & simple

Last edited:
•••
•••
Do you have a problem with me or just ..are you very frustrated that you not own this name
ps.png

•••
•••
We have a language barrier. Glad you won. I don’t care about that. Hexonet is the problem.
Hexonet don't have a problem | You not looking or don't want to look in your emails to put here the prove that PremiumSale.com send you email about this private auction
For me looking to you i think you are a nice guy
i made you a offer of $2750 say is to much for you & you have Drive.us so no problem here

•••
Hexonet don't have a problem | You not looking or don't want to look in your emails to put here the prove that PremiumSale.com send you email about this private auction
For me looking to you i think you are a nice guy
i made you a offer of $2750 say is to much for you & you have Drive.us so no problem here
We’ve been over this. Premium sale auctions last 3 days. The auction absolutely did not start on the 12th and end on the 15th. It started on the 20th and ended on the 23rd.

•••
We’ve been over this. Premium sale auctions last 3 days. The auction absolutely did not start on the 12th and end on the 15th. It started on the 20th and ended on the 23rd.
@Keith really you don't get or don't want :xf.smile: ( and i am nice because i respect all NP members )
But...

DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT IF A BIDDER WIN A AUCTION (ANY AUCTION ON PREMIUMSALE.COM)
HAVE 14 DAYS TO MAKE THE PAYMENT FOR THE NAME THAT WIN - me i made on 23 July - i sent the prove even to you in private convo
ONCE PAYMENT IS MADE BY BIDDER ( IN THIS CASE , BY ME ON 23 JULY ) THE / A DOMAIN IS MOVED TO HEXONET ACCOUNT

"To finalize the auction, please provide payment as soon as possible. After payment is received and verified, PremiumSale.com will follow up with another notice on how to obtain your auction items. Please note that failure to make payment within fourteen days (14) of the auction close will void the auction and result in forfeiture of items won" from premiumsale

Last edited:
•••
@Keith really you don't get or don't want :xf.smile: ( and i am nice because i respect all NP members )
But...

DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT IF A BIDDER WIN A AUCTION (ANY AUCTION ON PREMIUMSALE.COM)
HAVE 14 DAYS TO MAKE THE PAYMENT FOR THE NAME THAT WIN - me i made on 23 July - i sent the prove even to you in private convo
ONCE PAYMENT IS MADE BY BIDDER ( IN THIS CASE , BY ME ON 23 JULY ) THE / A DOMAIN IS MOVED TO HEXONET ACCOUNT

"To finalize the auction, please provide payment as soon as possible. After payment is received and verified, PremiumSale.com will follow up with another notice on how to obtain your auction items. Please note that failure to make payment within fourteen days (14) of the auction close will void the auction and result in forfeiture of items won" from premiumsale
Please send a screenshot of bidding. Not your back order, your bid!

•••
Last edited:
•••
I can now get on board with @Dot.us they did indeed place bids on the 13th. This is a huge issue for @Team Hexonet and premium sale because I simply got no notification. My premium sale account also shows that I wasn’t a participant in the auction.

•••
•••
•••
For those who are interested you can see the list of the expired and expiring .US domains at:

https://www.about.us/retailpartners#

Just go down towards the middle of the page and look for:

The downloads for .US RGP report 1 and 2

IMO

•••
•••
•••
AIRCONDITIONING.US - $4599
13/08/2020 venue Sedo
Not my sale

Last edited:
•••