Domain Empire

.us .US - The OFFICIAL Discussion, Showcase and Sales Report Thread

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
It appears the domain industry has been starting to take notice of the .us namespace over the past year, read DnJournal.com .us growth and Namepros with even greater expectations for the year to come.

So I thought it would be a good idea to ask everyone to show us your .us domain names. You can post your favorites or your entire portfolio.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
any suggestions for me how can i develop or sell my names

•••
NameCheap offers .us domain names for $0.98.

Use this coupon code to register: GETUSONLINE

Promotion details:

Limit: 5 domains per business/household.
Offer only valid on NEW one year registrations and not valid on renewals or transfers.

Reps appreciated!

That promotion is for $2.98 not $0.98. Still cheap though.

•••
That promotion is for $2.98 not $0.98. Still cheap though.

$0.98/domain is for the first five new domain registrations, and the price will be automatically adjusted to $2.98 from the sixth one.

•••
$0.98/domain is for the first five new domain registrations, and the price will be automatically adjusted to $2.98 from the sixth one.

For some reason this would'nt work for me yesterday but it worked today! I've had a list of .us names I've been wanting so at this price I had to get me five of them. All geos:

Taylorsville.us Pop:58,657
Tamarac.us Pop:60,427
Porterville.us Pop:54,165
JurupaValley.us Pop:94,235
LakeElsinore.us Pop:53,417

•••
•••
Recent Sales

$8,995 fab.us @Afternic
$1,100 schwartz.us @Sedo

•••
•••
Was looking at August edition of Automotive magazine and noticed third page Mobil1.us synthetic oil ad. Though it redirects to .com site, it is still nice to see that their marketing folks found the .us name appropriate to use.

•••
•••
•••
Check out enginetech.us and amac.us

Real sites. Real companies.

•••
•••
How does Tatoos Braveheart and RockBand all dot .US sound to you folks?:!:

I Parked them and the Tatoos gets its majority of hits from Ru

•••

Tatoos is a very nice name. the other 2 are might look good but they have a good chance of not selling or selling well. Just my 2 cents b!

•••
kemjika11--Thank you your opinion.

The Braveheart and Rockband are with sedo--Braveheart gets the clicks with a decent money click.Rockband gets ZILCH.

I also took down NetZero.us which Sedo would not take -i guess because of the copyright? My dialup backup is NetZero so i have offered it to them.WHO KNOWS.............

•••
kemjika11--Thank you your opinion.

The Braveheart and Rockband are with sedo--Braveheart gets the clicks with a decent money click.Rockband gets ZILCH.

I also took down NetZero.us which Sedo would not take -i guess because of the copyright? My dialup backup is NetZero so i have offered it to them.WHO KNOWS.............

Watch out... serious TM issues... bad faith.

Peace,
Cy

•••
Cyberian-for sure on the Net Zero wasn't thinking. I've been with Juno/Net Zero way back when there was only dialup and still use it as a backup and pay the monthly fee.So maybe they will take it for free dialup :)).

I should have known better.I have had NikeGolfBalls.com since 2004 and have never tried to sell it.have a few others like that but they bring in parking revenue.

•••
Have found some free for reg. 3-letters like gve.us - they were free for some days, then taken.

•••

Tatoos is a typo, although it's probably a common misspelling. Correct spelling is Tattoos. Surprised it gets any traffic, especially considering the extension.

Good Luck!

Last edited:
•••
Plenty of expired LLL.us are at godaddy auctions right now and closing soon.
Some are not too shabby.
Personally I have lost interest long ago, but if you are looking to stock up now is a good time.

Last edited:
•••
Plenty of expired LLL.us are at godaddy auctions right now and closing soon.
Some are not too shabby.
Personally I have lost interest long ago, but if you are looking to stock up now is a good time.

I was watching that, and decided against waking up at 4. am to bid. Very odd auction. All domains had exactly one bid. All that I kept track of sold for that one bid, with no counter bids at all. Something's not right there.

•••
@ Domainace: I can't imagine doing it for all of them, but a backorder would explain the one bid.

•••
Wow. Another good reason not to backorder at GD. Just as well though. I keep getting tempted by .us, still waiting for that magical day when they will see wide acceptance. Someday.... somewhere....

•••
IYO How does Clix.us sound as a Bitcoin name?

I'M thinking of developing it as a site that has many links to
established sites that have $ making opportunities-

Any comments appreciated.

•••
Just noticed that Pling.us sold for $16,300 (as reported on DNJournal).

Does anyone know if this was an established business or just a domain name?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back