NameSilo

advice .US Renwal Fee

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

doofer

Top Member
Impact
795
I'm thiking of buying a .US domain, that someones selling, two questions, I'm not a US resident, will I still be able to register it ? Also, it expires soon, it's reg'd at Godaddy, any idea what the likely cost of renewal will be ?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
0
•••
You can renew a .us for $8 a year at Dynadot.
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back