Dynadot

Us poor fools

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
How many people (that celebrate christmas) have come to namepros.com today instead of being with family?

I've noticed that these couple days around the holiday have reall been slow for the internet (other than sales sites).

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
HAHAHA im here.....lookin for good christmas deals ..lol

•••
I am here too... but I will be with family also. :)

•••
I wish I could complain - but wifey is a better domainer than I am :)

Reminds me of the old line:
Get a Life? Naah - I'd rather get another domain or two :)

•••
I've paid NP a visit today (not like I had my laptop at the dinner table or anything though :lol: )

ST

•••
I am here, but everyone else is asleep at my house. ;)

•••
I'm here. Spent most of the day with family. I have a ton of work on the table (self-employed), and they left out of town to visit in-laws. Kind of glad I had all this work in December. Made Christmas nice, and got a free pass from having to visit the in-laws :)

•••
A few less than usual, but still a pretty good percentage of people got to sneak over to NamePros today. We just finished cleaning up so I had a few minutes to break away myself.

:)

•••
I come on off-peak times. There's a good 4 hour gap inbetween family events today that I spent developing a site I'm working on.

•••
I'm here, sitting in the office again (day job) and so bored I am just on namepros and websitetutor looking at posts and stuff - surfing around the internet everywhere else where i can as well.

Its a Fun Boxing Day :lol:

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back