Dynadot

Urgently need advice and help

NameSilo
Watch
Hi everyone,

I just had 2 auctions started at Sedo.

It is my first time selling on Sedo thus I really do not know how it works.

May I know what happens next after the auctions has ended, and does it work like eBay?
How do I pay Sedo.

And if it's possible, can someone tell me how to transfer my domain to another godaddy account to refresh my memory.
thank you.

I urgently need to know this, as I am going to the army in two days time, and my brother has to help me do this.

And he doesn't know anything about domain transfer and stuff.
And I am seriosly new with Sedo.

Thank you

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
mysmallboutique said:
May I know what happens next after the auctions has ended, and does it work like eBay?
How do I pay Sedo.

When auction ends sedo will advise you when they have received payment. Once they have they will ask you to unlock it and send them your auth codes. Once it is transferred (whois is changed) they will pay you (minus their charges). **They sometimes are slow, so I watch whois and contact them when its chnged OR if it gets transferred out of my account and its been a couple days I tell them I want my money as its no longer in my account.

good luck, Gary.

•••
Thanks bucks even i was confused on sedo policy ;)

•••
thanks.

i hope nothing goes wrong.

so i get paid by Sedo and not the buyer ?

thanks once again

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back