IT.COM

legal URGENT: Last call to submit comments on ICANN RPM PDP Initial Report

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hi folks,

Monday May 4, 2020 at 23:59 UTC is the deadline to submit comments on proposals that would affect your rights. I've posted a draft of my own comments with about a day left, to help others planning to make submissions.

https://freespeech.com/2020/05/03/urgent-last-call-to-submit-comments-on-rpm-pdp-initial-report/

I hope you will consider making comments on issues that might concern you, e.g. having the URS apply to dot-com, or whether you should have all your domains suspended if you lose 2 URS complaints, etc.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
i read cut short aww.
urgent-last-call-to-submit-com

•••
?

This is a little late. And link seems to be useless? I ended up downloading a file that doesn't open. For someone who's been dealing with these stuff you could've at least posted direct links & email addresses instead of the roundabout way. And also to learn how to make better "click-baity" titles because that's what attracts most of the people here.

p.s. thanks to NamePros team for the front page shoutout! But got to inform, only logged in members can see it, those not currently logged in will only see the "sign up message". And somehow I think the the banner for important announcements/notices don't seem to stand out much, a contrasting color (e.g. a red banner) would be much easier to notice.

•••
Not much time left, less than a day. Do now if you don't want your domaining career to end soon.

https://www.icann.org/public-comments/rpm-initial-report-2020-03-18-en

Direct link here. ICANN is making the submission harder and more tedious by forcing you to use a long Google form instead of the usual convenient email. Make variations of George's comments or my angry (common language) comments.

Take note: Several Big Bad Companies like N/o/v/a/r/t/i/s are already commenting in favor of killing your domaining life. Don't wait.

•••
?

This is a little late. And link seems to be useless? I ended up downloading a file that doesn't open.

Comment period ended. Which file didn't open?

•••
Thanks @GeorgeK for mentioning the comment period here. The google form process on this one was awful.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back