Dynadot

advice Urgent help for 3 letters com in my GD basket

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

sijack

Established Member
Impact
Hi everyone, few days ago, i add 3 letters domain with com ext to my basket just to check my curiosity, which stated available at GD (godaddy), it still in my basket now. Since i'm newbie about domaining, i want to pay it but still doubt is it some kind of backorder or what? I mean, I will get this domain or just backorder. If its just backorder, what about the money that i payed if I dont get the domain? Unfortunately I cant upload my screenshot, since this just my 2nd thread. Thx in advance

Note: the price is $104 and written as domain buy service, I've googled it (domain buy service) but need more explanation.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Godaddy domain buy service charges you a fee just to contact the domain owner to make them an offer for the domain.

•••
so the $104 just for godaddy contacting the owner? last i check whois registrar pointed to no name beside godaddy.

•••
dont pay that money to godaddy. godaddy su uuuuucks

•••
yep, finally removed it. thx to korganian for the advice

•••
Any member here can contact the owner for you for $103. You save $1.

•••
•••
So actually, as i remember it was available at $6x, thats why i add it to my basket. But, i was godaddy client that move all my few domains to NC, because they automatically renew default options that i forgot to turned off. So based on that experience i doubt to buy it. My next question is, if my first search that says the domain available, but actually not (just redirect to buy domain service). Isn't that called scam ?

•••
Some people can't take a joke.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back