Dynadot

Update your AdSense login to a Google Account

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
google adsense said:
Please take a moment to update your AdSense login.

We will soon be requiring all our publishers to update their logins to a Google Account . This change will provide you with enhanced security and will make it more convenient for you to use other Google products with just one account. Learn more

After you complete the process, only your login changes. All your other account information will remain the same.

I just saw that google adsense has just allowed us to use google account to login. Another good thing is that google adsense allow many people can has many different login to the same Google Adsense account.

What you need to do is just follow the steps when Google Adsense ask you to Update your AdSense login to a Google Account.

Take advantage of it!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
huh?

I have always logged in google to see my adsense, what are you trying to say?

•••
UneekTT said:
huh?

I have always logged in google to see my adsense, what are you trying to say?

:hehe: As I know, google adsense asked email address to sign up. So, many of us did not have google adsense associated with google account, like me.
Login to Google dose not mean login to google account.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Thanks for info:) I noted your point

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back