Domain Empire

.tv UPDATE: New Owner of myShoes.TV is myShoes.com (my 1st Domain Name Ever! MyShoes.TV)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Congratulations Cate! Loved the video! :)

•••
Cate! You Rock!

Congrats!

•••
Thanks Greg, Thanks TwoMoon :)

Loving Greenwood.TV - you go Greg - keep moving in a positive direction dear :) I'll be looking for some vids from you soon, you hear? :)

•••
•••
oops,
I just commented in the other sales thread...
Didn't see this specific thread.

Wow Cate!

Thats excellent.
Congrats!

Man, people REALLY are loving their shoe .tv's lately!!!

First ever sale makes it even more special

Take Care,
Vito.

•••
•••
It seems someone got interested in shoes lately, A LOT!
Congrats Cate!

•••
Actually I was approached about the name over a month ago....just realized this morning that my e response was never sent to the person inquiring - was still in my draft folder! - Hence I have since cleaned out my over 25k emails in that one account!!!!

•••
Nice sale Cate......The first time is always the best. ;)

•••
You rock Cate.tv, great job on the sale.

•••
Thanks all for your congrats! - I really appreciate them :) Great to share our successes and our missed opportunities :) Speaking of missed opportunities...I want to:

I Give you all permission to create/make a/some videos...there's several sites out there that allow you to do this... there's a new one that you might not know of yet call You Tube!...in case you don't know where to find it ... just head on over to another new site I found called...Google ? :) Go Make a Vid today! - You Can Do It! - "See You In The Videos"

•••
Congrats, a beginning gives you a bright future on your domain business.

•••
Congrats.

Don't you have chocoholic ?

I'd renew that one.

(Maybe AllThings.tv wants it to go with chocolate ... lol)

•••
Now you got some 'shoe money'.

Congrats Kate!

•••
Congrats on your first domain sale! :gn:

•••
Congrats cate... good to hear.

•••
Ah yes, i'm actually starting to like the .tv extension too :)

The video is an inspiration really which urges me to register more great .tv domains :P

•••
Congrats Cate :) That's awesome!

•••
Congrats on your 1st .tv sale! :)

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back