IT.COM

discuss Unlimited Parked Domains with SSL?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

MapleDots

Account Closed (Requested)
Impact
SSL-Example.png

I just gave up my hosting company where I had unlimited parked domains and a wildcard SSL certificate.
It ended up costing me more and more every year for the hosting, dedicated IP, and wild card ssl certificate.

That combination allowed me to park all my domains and have ssl on all the addresses when I parked them in the same root folder. It worked excellent and came with cPanel but the cost for me was about $300 per year and in the end I thought that was getting to be a bit much for hosting one page landers. I would have continued to pay it but I was getting so many time outs from my hosts overloaded servers that I decided it was time to shop around.

So the big question I have....

Does anyone know of a host that has cPanel and a WildCard SSL certificate for a better price?

I like the idea of having all domains parked in a single folder and then when I change the lander it changes for all domains.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Do you have a bit of technical knowledge about how to run a Linux vps / dedicated server?

It can easily be done. Run a webstack with Letsencrypt on it and you're golden. No cpanel needed. Should be costing you not too much as a single lander doesn't require much resources.

Think smallest vultr or digitalocean droplet at $5 a month or so.

Last edited:
•••
•••
I use Google Sites. No bell and whistles. Just simple text and images. One domain per site project. Ex: www dot never edge dot com .

•••
Show attachment 132539

I just gave up my hosting company where I had unlimited parked domains and a wildcard SSL certificate.
It ended up costing me more and more every year for the hosting, dedicated IP, and wild card ssl certificate.

That combination allowed me to park all my domains and have ssl on all the addresses when I parked them in the same root folder. It worked excellent and came with cPanel but the cost for me was about $300 per year and in the end I thought that was getting to be a bit much for hosting one page landers. I would have continued to pay it but I was getting so many time outs from my hosts overloaded servers that I decided it was time to shop around.

So the big question I have....

Does anyone know of a host that has cPanel and a WildCard SSL certificate for a better price?

I like the idea of having all domains parked in a single folder and then when I change the lander it changes for all domains.
check my domain sale lander with options-
Multiple marketplaces buy links
SSL for each site
Update all sites with single page edit
Location based amazon affiliate banners ( visitors from india see indian amazon ad, visitors from USA see us amazon ad...)
And this all works automatically

Check demo
setupblockchain.org - for sale lander BIN
australiax.com - for sale lander BIN

solidity.in - make offer lander
BigDataCluster.com - make offer lander

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back