Secure Your Websites with SSL Certificates

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

JFSG

Web Hosting ExpertEstablished Member
Impact

LIMENEX - Cheapest SSL Certificates from Comodo, RapidSSL, GeoTrust, Thawte & Symantec (VeriSign)

•••••••••••••••

WHY DO I NEED A SSL CERTIFICATE?

A SSL certificate is essential for every website as it ensures a secure encrypted connection between your website and your visitors. In addition to the security benefits, it also increases search engine ranking for your website and boost consumer confidence.

✔ Secure Browser Padlock with HTTPS
✔ Increase Google Search Ranking
✔ Increase Customer Confidence
✔ Avoid Browser Insecure Warnings
✔ Transmit Information Securely

Buying a SSL certificate through the Certificate Authority (CA) directly is very expensive and unnecessary when you can get the exact same product for up to 90% discount at Limenex. B-)

Due to our bulk purchase, Limenex has been able to negotiate heavy discounts for SSL certificates from the most trusted brands and we pass the savings to you!

•••••••••••••••

PRICE MATCH

Found a cheaper SSL certificate provider? Let us know and we will do our best to match or offer even lower prices!! We pride ourselves for selling the cheapest SSL certificates while delivering excellent support!

•••••••••••••••

CHEAP SSL CERTIFICATES

Enjoy up to 90% savings by purchasing your SSL certificate from Limenex!

With cheap SSL certificates starting from as little as $6.26/year, there's no reason not to get one today!

Domain Validation Certificates
Organisation Validation Certificates
Extended Validation Certificates
Multi-Domain/SAN Certificates
Wildcard Certificates
Code Signing Certificates

All SSL Certificates

---

Comodo SSL Certificates
Comodo Positive SSL
Comodo Positive SSL Wildcard
Comodo Positive SSL Multi-Domain
Comodo Positive SSL Multi-Domain Wildcard
Comodo Essential SSL
Comodo Essential SSL Wildcard
Comodo Instant SSL
Comodo Instant SSL Pro
Comodo Instant SSL Premium
Comodo Premium Wildcard SSL
Comodo Multi-Domain SSL
Comodo Multi-Domain Wildcard SSL
Comodo EV Multi-Domain SSL
Comodo Domain Validated UCC
Comodo Unified Communications Certificate
Comodo Unified Communications Wildcard Certificate
Comodo Code Signing

GeoTrust SSL Certificates
RapidSSL
RapidSSL Wildcard
GeoTrust QuickSSL Premium
GeoTrust QuickSSL Premium SAN
GeoTrust QuickSSL Premium Wildcard
GeoTrust True BusinessID
GeoTrust True BusinessID Wildcard
GeoTrust True BusinessID Multi-Domain
GeoTrust True BusinessID Multi-Domain Wildcard
GeoTrust True BusinessID with EV
GeoTrust True BusinessID with EV Multi-Domain

Thawte SSL Certificates
Thawte SSL123
Thawte SSL123 Wildcard
Thawte SSL Web Server
Thawte SSL Web Server with EV
Thawte SSL Web Server Wildcard
Thawte SSL Web Server Multi-Domain Wildcard
Thawte Code Signing

Symantec SSL Certificates
Symantec Secure Site
Symantec Secure Site with EV
Symantec Secure Site Wildcard
Symantec Secure Site Multi-Domain Wildcard
Symantec Secure Site Pro
Symantec Secure Site Pro with EV
Symantec Secure Site Pro Wildcard
Symantec Secure Site Pro Multi-Domain Wildcard
Symantec Code Signing

•••••••••••••••

I NEED HELP

Not sure which SSL certificate is most suitable for you? Contact us at the link below and let us know your website's URL and our SSL experts will be happy to recommend you a suitable SSL certificate for your website!

https://clients.limenex.com/submitticket.php?step=2&deptid=1

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Are these any different from the certificates issued by Letsencrypt which can be acquired for free?

•••
Are these any different from the certificates issued by Letsencrypt which can be acquired for free?
Yes they are. For starters, all paid SSLs come with warranty and site seal. They are valid for 1-2 years unlike Let's Encrypt's 3 months.

Higher end SSLs like EV certs come with full business validation and green address bar. You can never get these valuable features for free.

Symantec certs also come with malware scanning and vulnerability assessment.

Let's Encrypt certs are great if you are running a personal blog, but if you are running a business website or any serious website, it's strongly recommended to get a SSL from a reputable certificate authority.

•••
Yes they are. For starters, all paid SSLs come with warranty and site seal. They are valid for 1-2 years unlike Let's Encrypt's 3 months.
What do you mean by warranty?

Higher end SSLs like EV certs come with full business validation and green address bar. You can never get these valuable features for free.
The EV indicator is going to be pointless soon as the Google Chrome team has stated that they'll stop displaying the EV indicator bar soon on Chrome (I /think/ FF is also going to do that but I'm not sure atm)

Symantec certs also come with malware scanning and vulnerability assessment.
I thought Symantec certs were blocked and are no longer trusted by Chrome and Firefox (https://security.googleblog.com/2017/09/chromes-plan-to-distrust-symantec.html)

•••
What do you mean by warranty?
Different certificates have different warranties. The warranty ranges from US$10,000 to US$1,750,000. You can view the details of different certs on our website.

The EV indicator is going to be pointless soon as the Google Chrome team has stated that they'll stop displaying the EV indicator bar soon on Chrome (I /think/ FF is also going to do that but I'm not sure atm)
I'm afraid you have the wrong idea. The green address bar is not going to go away for the foreseeable future. It would defeat the purpose of EV.

You can learn more about EV on our website: https://limenex.com/extended-validation-ssl-certificates.html

They are different from normal certs.
I thought Symantec certs were blocked and are no longer trusted by Chrome and Firefox (https://security.googleblog.com/2017/09/chromes-plan-to-distrust-symantec.html)
The short answer is - they are still the number one trust enterprise SSL brand. Plenty has happened since then and it's a long story that you might want to google for details.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••