Unlimited (Free) Estibot Valuations

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyskeen

Established Member
Impact
Hey guys, I don't know if this has been covered already. If so, just shoot me a message and I'll delete the thread :)

So as most of you may know, EstiBot allows you to appraise 2 Domains Per Day/IP-address.

If you want to appraise more than that, you'd have to opt in for their paid plan.

As a student, I'm broke 24/7 so I looked for a workaround for that.

Step 1:
Get a VPN

I use NordVPN, they have a chrome extension which allows you to change your location in
a few seconds, inside the browser. (Beware, it costs around 10 bucks /month)

Step 2:
Change your location

Once you have a VPN, change your location. Using my VPN, I click on the little Icon in the chrome browser and change it. That's it!

Step 3:
Appraise your domains!

That was it! You won't even need to reload the page or anything. Just try to appraise the domain and you'll see that Estibot will let you do it without a problem.

I hope I could help some of you with this. If not, let me know and feel free to roast me!

Cheers!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Estibot has run it's course, It would need a completely new algorithm to be able to be up to date in todays industry, It was a nice tool way back in the day though. pretty accurate back in the day.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back