IT.COM

Uniregistry Market inquiries disappearing from dashboard

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

nomen

Top Member
Impact
Recently, I've had a few of my Uniregistry Market inquiries disappear from the dashboard. I get a price request from an Uni broker, and then at some point in the near future, it just magically disappears from the dashboard, archive and all.

Just wondering. Any ideas why?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Not happened at my end.
Have you tried contacting their support? You may also check at DomainNameSales.com by searching that particular domain and see the inquiries as to what status they show.

•••
Hi

In my case not happened, but most of the domain inquired and
"Awaiting payment from the buyer" but i did not receive any fund from buyer, how long will take to receive fund from buyer..? any idea ..

Many Thanks
K.jagan

•••
Hi

In my case not happened, but most of the domain inquired and
"Awaiting payment from the buyer" but i did not receive any fund from buyer, how long will take to receive fund from buyer..? any idea ..

Many Thanks
K.jagan

It depends on the buyer as when the payment is made and approved by Uniregistry, the status of "awaiting payment from the buyer" will change. Most of the inquirers simply proceed with Uniregistry checkout process and doesn't make payment or were even interested in buying. They just don't know what's going on. I have had such inquirers ended up like this.

You can get in touch with Uniregistry support or contact any broker to see if the payment has arrived. Also you may followup with the buyer and see if he made the payment or even interested in buying it?

Good luck!

•••
It depends on the buyer as when the payment is made and approved by Uniregistry, the status of "awaiting payment from the buyer" will change. Most of the inquirers simply proceed with Uniregistry checkout process and doesn't make payment or were even interested in buying. They just don't know what's going on. I have had such inquirers ended up like this.

You can get in touch with Uniregistry support or contact any broker to see if the payment has arrived. Also you may followup with the buyer and see if he made the payment or even interested in buying it?

Good luck!
Thank you so much Abdul,

•••
Why is the uniregistry BIN fee the same as a Broker assisted transaction? I can understand the Godaddy search engine, but Uniregistry does not have the same sort of newbie end user traffic?

So if I place a BIN on my own parked page, I have to pay 15%, even if I direct the buyer to it? Seems kind of excessive since it is more of a domainer platform.

Transaction fees
  • Service Fee: 3% of the sale price up to $5000, plus 0.3% of the amount exceeding $5000
  • Premium Payment Fee: 3.88% of the sale price (default limit of $5000) for payment by credit card or PayPal
Commission fees
  • Seller-Negotiated (no broker): No commission
  • Buy it Now: 15% commission (includes premium payment fee)
  • Brokered: 15% commission, minimum $175
  • Syndicated: 20% commission, minimum $175

Last edited:
•••
Personally would not like what sounds like vulture brokering over there. You should be able to conduct your own sale period.

•••
Happened again after assigning an inquiry to a broker. This time contacted the support. Will update.

•••
If you look at those inquiries in the DomainNameSales dashboard sometimes they are flagged saying the email to the customer bounced and after a few days they get deleted.

•••
If you look at those inquiries in the DomainNameSales dashboard sometimes they are flagged saying the email to the customer bounced and after a few days they get deleted.

Hmmkay, that might explain it. I don't have a DNS account though, only Uni.

•••
Use NameSilo to reduce your transaction fees @wwwweb . :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back