IT.COM

UniRegistry Domain Parking Payout?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hi Friends,

Anybody got paid from UniRegistry on 29th February 2020? Normally they pay on last date of month.

If anybody get paid, please update here.

GCS

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It would be good if you add a possibility to download invoices/statements for parking payouts. Now there is no any information available about such payments in account.

Last edited:
•••
Anybody knows if Uni will proceed parking payments as of today?

•••
I confirmed this with the Uni team.

Joe, can you share please, to what extent the current Uni team operates independently from GoDaddy? What happens with their parking payouts is still not 100% clear. I no more park with Uni, but have another outstanding issues with them [with their brokerage team, in particular]. In other words, is it possible or practical to try to escalate unresolved uni issues with GoDaddy at this time - yourself, or my GD account manager, or regular aftermarket support?
Also, I checked public linkedin etc. profiles of a few "decision makers" who worked at Uni - and all of them leaved it seems. So, under what "leadership" does Uni currently operate? By any chance, isn't it just autopilot?

Last edited:
•••

Last edited:
•••
Today is 3rd August, anybody got paid?

GCS

•••
•••
Anybody got paid for November via Paypal yet? They usually send out payments before 24th December each year.

•••
Parking payouts have doubled under godaddy, so looks like someone was holding back a large percentage prior, or new page formats are working?

My parking earnings almost trippled in the last months. This could be the consequence of new templates or they are forcing better CPC ads on domains.

•••
Anybody got paid for November by paypal?

Huge delay in my 6 years with Uni.

Support said may be due to holidays.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back