IT.COM

UniRegistry Domain Parking Payout?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hi Friends,

Anybody got paid from UniRegistry on 29th February 2020? Normally they pay on last date of month.

If anybody get paid, please update here.

GCS

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Yes we did. However, I have limited contact with the folks at Uni and I have no idea what the payment schedule was like there before. I know when people started posting here about delayed payments we had not finalized the purchase yet and had nothing to do with the payments.

I was told the schedule will stay the same each time I asked over the past couple months when people brought it up here. It seems like it changed to a few days different (leaving out this month) and people are upset about it. I get that and told the team there. If there are any changes they will let me know and I can communicate them here, but so far the payment date is supposed to be the same. This month there was an issue with the payments because of a few things at once, but they should be out soon.

New entity to pay from as you pointed out, holiday, and end of quarter reconciling Uni hadn't done with us before kept the accountants busy. But I was told payments will be out soon. From now on it should be smoother and if the date has to change to a few days back from when it used to be they will communicate that out. As of now though I don't know if that will happen, I just asked that they be more proactive in communication around it. I'm sure things will improve once we get fully integrated. As with any major integration things take some time, but the overarching reason behind the purchase was to improve things for investors overall.

Buying a company like Uniregistry is a major investment on our part and we did it to try and improve the experience for the investor specifically. We have some great things planned. For parking specifically we have already made some performance improvement observations for improved revenue on the templates. We plan on implementing those kinds of changes in the future. The synergy with the teams and the talent and technology from both sides will help improve things for everyone in the long term. I am confident of that.

•••
The parking payments should be on the regular schedule going forward. I confirmed this with the Uni team.

•••
Unfortunately I cant take the credit for it. But I am very happy that the revenue increased. We did make changes on purpose to increase everyone's revenue with learnings we use at GoDaddy to increase the parking revenue. When we started making changes to Uni's parking program we saw a substantial increase in revenue for most people. I'll pass it on to the team that actually did that work they'll be happy to hear the feedback.

•••
@decades80 has been asking for a few days also.

Still waiting over here also. It's never been this late, usually within +/- 1 day, could have something to do with ownership changeover?

Last edited:
•••
Did anybody get paid for March already?It was due already yesterday. I can not believe, under the Godaddy now, 2 times out of 3 we get late payments... @Joe Styler Any particualr reason for that?
I am not sure. You should contact Uniregistry support. They would be able to assist you. Our sale didnt close until sometime in April so the last payment and possibly this one were not under GoDaddy but under Uni. Either way though Uniregistry support will be able to assist you.

•••
I didn't know Bodis offered that. I will have to go update my payment option there :) Thanks.

Maybe Godaddy should also consider BTC payouts when custumer wants. There is an amazing company www.nash.io which made as first on the market BTC to ETH and USDC transfer between blockchains - NEO to BTC coming soon :). They are releasing Nash Pay with 0.22 % fee only, so users can choose to be paid in crypto. Its the first company wich is a true DEX, others have just wraped BTC.:)

•••
Even though I dropped Uni parking (and using it as a registrar) long time ago, they just credited my account with ~$50, which, as confirmed by support, was an old remaining parking balance: "As we recently updated out payout limit to only $25 minimum, we paid out your earnings to you". Now trying to figure out what to do with this gift :) Not exactly a gift, I indeed earned it, but Uni had always $100 min. payout if I am not mistaken... So, Uni is alive under GD management. And, they do pay :)

•••
Yes, looks like all is well again.

•••
•••
Its true, but you could redirect your portfolio domain into approved adsense website , I build website and approve as adsense publisher, then redirect some of portfolio domain traffic to that website.

But this is not called Domain Parking, its simple redirecting traffic to adsense sense. Domain Parking rules are a little bit different than adsense rules.

GCS

•••
•••
@alcy yeah it will be good for auctions 1 big auction platform can be nice. But for parking? nah GD have the worst parking platform and you need to pay monthly to get paid that is even more nonsense. There are two acceptable options here: uniregistry platform will be continued with their system or they will use another taken system: afternic wich, hmm working well or at least not so bad. I checked probably all parking services in past 3 years so all are not perfect and working better in some other areas.

•••
Please update here when you get payout from UniRegistry.

GCS

•••
Godaddy preffer to take cash more than giving ;D

•••
Ive never had a single delay with Bodis or Voodoo and its been years now.
In fact Bodis sometimes also make BTC payments before the 7th of the month.

•••
Ive never had a single delay with Bodis or Voodoo and its been years now.
In fact Bodis sometimes also make BTC payments before the 7th of the month.
I didn't know Bodis offered that. I will have to go update my payment option there :) Thanks.

•••
So it means I am not alone, no one got paid March 2020 earning yet .

GCS

•••
Maybe we should slowly write to their support... I mean next option if not today is 4th March which is Topping any delays till this date.

January 2020 earning was paid on 4th March (due on 29th February) and now again its going to be 4th May.

GCS

•••
•••
•••
If you have questions about Uniregistry it is still best to start with them for anything that is day to day like say parking payouts. They have their own support channels.

•••
@Joe Styler Would like to thank for the great work of Uniregistry and Godaddy team within the new templates. First month the RPM was actually lower than normal, but since the 2 months CPC is even higher, there is drastic improvement of overall CTR and RPM and the earnings skyrocketed. Great work!

•••
Even though I dropped Uni parking (and using it as a registrar) long time ago, they just credited my account with ~$50, which, as confirmed by support, was an old remaining parking balance: "As we recently updated out payout limit to only $25 minimum, we paid out your earnings to you". Now trying to figure out what to do with this gift :) Not exactly a gift, I indeed earned it, but Uni had always $100 min. payout if I am not mistaken... So, Uni is alive under GD management. And, they do pay :)
Parking payouts have doubled under godaddy, so looks like someone was holding back a large percentage prior, or new page formats are working?

An issue is domains listed at uni and aftwrnic, Any direct inquiry lead is creating an afternic price request also.

Last edited:
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back