NameSilo

UniRegistry Domain Parking Payout?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hi Friends,

Anybody got paid from UniRegistry on 29th February 2020? Normally they pay on last date of month.

If anybody get paid, please update here.

GCS

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
So it means I am not alone, no one got paid March 2020 earning yet .

GCS

Maybe we should slowly write to their support... I mean next option if not today is 4th March which is Topping any delays till this date.

•••
January 2020 earning was paid on 4th March (due on 29th February) and now again its going to be 4th May.

GCS

Yeah but a 30 NET payment was delayed for 3 days only and now it will be a record of 4 days.

•••
First payment after the amalgamation was delayed. Not a good signal, aha! What do you guys think?

I am not expecting payment on next Monday either. Don't hold hope for them if you don't want to be disappointed.

•••
•••
•••
Could somebody of you guys update this thread after you receive UNI parking payment for April? I will also do so to let everybody know when payments are out.

•••
@globalcashsite , may I ask: The lines on your sig:

1 Million Hits = $40 Only | 500,000 Hits = $25 Only

is that the current rate now for domain parking?

•••
Any update on this? Somebody got paid already for April?

•••
@globalcashsite , may I ask: The lines on your sig:

1 Million Hits = $40 Only | 500,000 Hits = $25 Only

is that the current rate now for domain parking?

No, its not related to domain parking. I am selling traffic and these are my traffic rates.

I also sell click-able traffic where you can click on any link or banner for any set timer with custom useragents, etc.

GCS

•••
@Joe Styler Could you please let the Uniregistry team know to not delay the payments again and again 4 times in a row? :) Its been ages since we got paid on 30th or earlier. :)

•••
@Joe Styler Could you please let the Uniregistry team know to not delay the payments again and again 4 times in a row? :) Its been ages since we got paid on 30th or earlier. :)
Did you get paid yet?

•••
No not yet, those last months, there are too many delays after Godaddy owns them, so I will discontinue parking with them.

•••
which is good for "New" domain parking?
Sedo ? Uniregistry ? bodis ?

•••
Did you get paid yet?
No not yet, those last months, there are too many delays after Godaddy owns them, so I will discontinue parking with them.

Anyone else NOT receive their parking payouts for this last month too? First they said it would arrive yesterday.. nothing happened. Asked again today and they said it will take another week :xf.eek:

What's going on??

•••
Maybe @Joe Styler Can tell us what is happening? being the latest in the industry and not promptly paying on time is not a perspective business model imo,

•••
Anyone else NOT receive their parking payouts for this last month too? First they said it would arrive yesterday.. nothing happened. Asked again today and they said it will take another week :xf.eek:

What's going on??

Waiting for another week is simply unacceptable... Their payment schedule as of already now is horrible and they will lose customers if they continue with the delays....

Just dont know whats the problem,its not like they would do payments manually. They simply have API key for each account, which import the data into payment file, so the payment actually its just uploading the file to payment software and click start.

Last edited:
•••
Anyone got paid from UniRegistry?

GCS

•••
•••
•••
I let the people at uniregistry know so they can look into it.

•••
I let the people at uniregistry know so they can look into it.
Joe, did GoDaddy completely takeover Uni operations? Including management and finances? I'm just curious, as there is "GoDaddy Online Services Cayman Islands Ltd" already listed in whois as the registrar for Uni domains (at least com/net)...

•••
I know few people whose payments are on hold by Google, even since 1 year, any update regarding those hold payouts?

GCS

•••
You will have to contact Uniregistry support to find out about that.

•••
You will have to contact Uniregistry support to find out about that.

Can you guys make parking payouts in crypto (BTC or stable coins like USDT, USDC) in Uniregistry?

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back