IT.COM

Unique Views

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Ed S

Established Member
Impact
What is considered a decent number of "uniques" per day? Sedo is showing a handful of my domains with regular "unique" stats. Would someone mind sharing their experience and recommendations? Thanks in advance.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Depends what sort of domain I can say you can earn good dollars cpc with a few clicks on some domains or earn about 10c a day with 10,000 adult clicks it really depends on the niche and merit of every individual name but the real truth is parking if you can't earn nor will your customer debatable but a good indication. No domain will bring traffic without hosting and type in is only a sample of the power of what those same keywords combined with content and seo can do. Brands well they work on luck if a type in but solely on your marketing.

Last edited:
•••
Sedo stats has nothing to do with reality, almost all bots are not filtered there.

•••
Thanks Lock for your input. Jurgen what you say makes sense, I couldn't make sense of some of my Sedo stats.

•••
Park at ParkingCrew - and you will see the most accurate stats in terms of human traffic...

•••
Or Bodis...
They accept all users.

•••
The number of views is not the most important factor.
What counts is the click through rate and the worth of the domain keywords. My highest traffic domain is not in my top 10 revenue. Some domain ads pay $0.01 for user traffic, others have paid over $10.00.

Edit:
More comments:

You will probably losing money in the long run if you park. End users might be running adblock or the page may not load due to lack of ssl. They will miss your page, and you will miss a potential sale.

The amount of effort you put into parking and researching parking will likely leave you at a net loss based on time invested @ hourly minimum wage in the west. But it is a nice learning experience, I learned a lot about DNS.

Last edited:
•••
What is considered a decent number of "uniques" per day?
Would someone mind sharing their experience and recommendations? Thanks in advance.

Hi

one unique visitor pay day, could be enough.... depending on if that visitor clicks (the CTR) on the links listed on that parked page....
and, how much that domain earns per click or it's EPC.

ie: I have one domain on voodoo which only received 17 visitors this month, while earning $35 in revenue
Visitors Searches Clicks RPM CTR RPC Revenue
17 / 14 / 11/ $2,080 /.21/ 64.710% / $3.21 / $35.36

as for ad blockers and losing sales
obviously, ads are not being blocked, if there are clicks,
and since I park all my domains and have sold some
then parking didn't stop those sales.

imo...

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back