IT.COM

"Undeveloped" payment plan discussion

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

NYJimbo

Domain Re-AnimatorTop Member
Impact
Have you sold a domain through Undeveloped's payment plan ?

How did you go about it ?
What was the sale price of your domain?
How many installments did they pick and did you get all payments on time ?
Did you experience any problems during the whole length of the payment plan ?
Would you suggest others using it and why ?

ANY comments or questions regarding this payment plan should be discussed here even if you did not use it yet for a sale.

Thank you ! (y)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi @NYJimbo,

I have used it once last year. If I recall correctly the purchase price was just under $1000. The first and second month's payments were made, but month #3 the buyer stopped paying.

Undeveloped then returned my domain and I kept the 2 payments received.

Yes, I would suggest this method if you do not require the full payment immediately, but maybe not for extremely high quality (high value) domains. I would certainly make use of it again and one must just realise that anything can happen in 12 months time.

The process itself was smooth and communication was great.

•••
Hi @NYJimbo,

I have used it once last year. If I recall correctly the purchase price was just under $1000. The first and second month's payments were made, but month #3 the buyer stopped paying.

Undeveloped then returned my domain and I kept the 2 payments received.

Yes, I would suggest this method if you do not require the full payment immediately, but maybe not for extremely high quality (high value) domains. I would certainly make use of it again and one must just realise that anything can happen in 12 months time.

The process itself was smooth and communication was great.
Are there any additional fees compared to a regular transaction?

•••
•••
I just converted 50 of my higher priced domain listings to this payment plan. If I get a bite, I will post it here.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back