Dynadot

discuss What's your largest Payment plan amount through Dan?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

enterscope

Domain InvestmentsTop Member
Impact
Just curious what some stats are from fellow members that have domains on payment plan. Don't share the actual domain, for privacy reasons, but Sales price and Term length if possible.

I only have a single domain on payment plan, it was listed for $4888 and was purchased on a 60 month plan.

Anyone with a 5 Figure sale on payment? I'm wondering if sales amount affects Payment plan or not.

If you have domains on payment plan through other aftermarkets, feel free to share also.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Good morning,

I have recently added mine and have them listed as available over 12 months. I'd be interested to see what the actual 'sweetspot' of months is whether that be, 12, 24 or indeed 60 months. I haven't sold any using this method so my experience is limited but would appreciate any more opinions and actual statistics.

Regards,

Reddstagg

•••
Not 5 figures, but 4. Sell price of $3K+ over 12 months. I only offer the 12 month option, I'm not really wanting to stretch it out longer than that (especially on lower priced names).

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back