Dynadot

GoDaddy monthly payment plan for aftermarket domains

NameSilo
Watch
If Godaddy were to implement a payment plan on domains I believe our sales would go through the roof. Not everyone has a few thousand dollars to spend on a good domain name but they do have a couple hundred bucks to spend monthly. What holds back most domain buyers is upfront cost. They may feel the domain is worth what we are asking but may not have the upfront money to buy it but easily can and will spend a couple hundred on a payment plan.

Let's be realistic, most live their life on payments and don't even care what the total amount of something costs but only care how much it costs monthly. Not only will a payment plan help to increase the likelihood of a sale but it will help increase the amount of a sale. A buyer may not spend $1,500 upfront but would easily spend $2,500 or more if the cost is spread out over a twelve month or more timeframe.

I personally believe this would blow the roof off of domain sales. @Joe Styler why has this not been done yet and is there any plan for it in the future? We are about to begin the year 2017 and every aspect of our life can be payed monthly. Hell, you can even buy a new smartphone for 5 bucks a month. Times are changing and payment plans are the future of all commerce. Why not domain sales? It's time!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
We do not offer payment plans. I am sorry to hear that you cannot pay. We do not have any other option I can think of.
lol... Now thats funny, you said: "you're sorry to hear that I can't pay" well it's a part of life. Thanks for really Trying to help me, I appreciate it.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back