Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain ubertaxi.net Useless or not

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Serfar

Established Member
Impact
0
Is it worthless because of trademark or can it be sold?
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Unstoppable Domains — AI StorefrontUnstoppable Domains — AI Storefront
I personally couldn't say for sure,but I think there could definitely be TM issues with it that would hinder a sale.
 
0
•••
Because of the TM issue, I wouldn't touch this even with the COM extension - the NET extension just diminishes the value further - I would drop like a rock and move on, sorry...
 
1
•••
How much do you think I should drop it for?
 
0
•••
0
•••
Drop/Refund
 
0
•••
Tm problem. Next time google your keyword and see. Do you have a .net and in the first page you see a company with .com and Tm sign? Then you must think: Problem!!!!
 
0
•••
Clear TM violation case....If you have registered it recently, cancel the registration and ask your registrar for the refund.
 
0
•••
Is UberTaxi a registered trademark?
From what i can see Uber is TM, not Ubertaxi.
Also ubertaxi.com is not owned by Uber or any taxy service corporation, so there is hope.

Now, tell us.your purpose in registering the .net domain?
If you are planning to sell .net to the .com owner, he/they won't be interested in it, so it's a loss for you.
 
0
•••
Is UberTaxi a registered trademark?
From what i can see Uber is TM, not Ubertaxi.
Also is not owned by Uber or any taxy service corporation, so there is hope.

Now, tell us.your purpose in registering the .net domain?
If you are planning to sell .net to the .com owner, he/they won't be interested in it, so it's a loss for you.

It wasn't more then couple of bucks I thought it would be worth something someday. I'll keep it even if nobody buys it.
 
0
•••
It wasn't more then couple of bucks I thought it would be worth something someday. I'll keep it even if nobody buys it.
You can keep it if you are planning to do something on it. Selling it to .com owner doesn't make sense.
Good luck :)
 
0
•••
You can keep it if you are planning to do something on it. Selling it to .com owner doesn't make sense.
Good luck :)
Thanks. One more question, would nobody be interested besides the .com owner? Like if I auctioned it with 1 dolar starting price?
 
0
•••
Thanks. One more question, would nobody be interested besides the .com owner? Like if I auctioned it with 1 dolar starting price?
Can't say. You may try it here or on Flippa and see if it works for you. (y)
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back