NameSilo

domain I know its not worth anything..

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Danny25

Established Member
Impact
1
But I just had to have it.

badass.name

:D

what do you think?

I know its useless because of the .name but the .name made it so much better.

:kickass:
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
that's :kickass:
just for fun, maybe you could sell it as a girl to a college kid.
 
0
•••
actually the domain name fits the extension. if you're not planning on developing it, then you'll probably have to look for an end-user (not reseller). if you're developing it, you can try to make it a humour website.

undev: low-mid $xx
dev: mid-high $xx
 
0
•••
Not really much value in a reseller's eyes, maybe you could develop it as a domain offering free emails- i.e chris @badass.name would be a pretty cool email.
 
0
•••
gingeman said:
Not really much value in a reseller's eyes, maybe you could develop it as a domain offering free emails- i.e chris @badass.name would be a pretty cool email.


That is a fantastic idea.

I already have servers with unlimited pop accounts too

I bet I can build a website around that idea alone.

I bet it could be mass marketed for free on a website like myspace
 
0
•••
I believe the novelty of the funny match with .name extension makes this worth about US$12 (reseller value). Unlikely to find appropriate end users since it's kind of a domainer's joke.
 
0
•••
Danny25 said:
That is a fantastic idea.

I already have servers with unlimited pop accounts too

I bet I can build a website around that idea alone.

I bet it could be mass marketed for free on a website like myspace
Yeah I'll bet you could too Danny. PM me when its done and I'll put a bulletin out for you too. ;)
 
0
•••
Danny25 said:
That is a fantastic idea.

I already have servers with unlimited pop accounts too

I bet I can build a website around that idea alone.

I bet it could be mass marketed for free on a website like myspace

That's actually a very good/cool idea! Goodluck!
 
0
•••
gingeman said:
Not really much value in a reseller's eyes, maybe you could develop it as a domain offering free emails- i.e chris @badass.name would be a pretty cool email.

You may subscribe me already :D
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back