Dynadot

discuss Uber Clone - An Ultimate Way to Start a Platform like Uber

NameSilo
Watch

anfisachris

Impact
As a startup, uber clone is an easy and cost effective approach to start an app similar to uber. All one needs to do is get the ready made uber clone script and get a quick launch of a taxi booking app on the web. This is one of the best solutions that you can rebrand and start your own taxi booking business with your own brand name. Rather than starting it from scratch, this is one of the easiest ways to launch your own taxi booking business.

Developing an app like Uber is one of the most lucrative startup business ideas. One needs to understand the uber business model in depth and also know how it works. There are different ways to generate revenue with uber clone script and this can be better understood with different commission models. Hence, in order to boost the startup business and grow your taxi booking business worldwide it is good to go with uber clone.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Uber clone is a good idea to invest? I am a Charles working @ SpotnRides, Miami.

Last edited:
•••
Sounds like udder nonsense, a complete scam. I do find humour in all this.
Welcome to namΓ«prΓ³s πŸ˜‚

•••
•••
Sounds like udder nonsense, a complete scam. I do find humour in all this.
Welcome to namΓ«prΓ³s πŸ˜‚
One should make a funny youtube video about all these spammers on the online community. It would be fun to watch.

•••
Let's look at some of the key factors that can assist in identifying an IT firm capable of developing custom mobile apps that will impress users and as a result it generates higher revenue for the company's owners. Here are some things to think about before enlisting the help of a mobile app development company.

Choose a mobile app development company based on reviews and feedback from customers.​
Safety of the App Concept,​
App Designing Standards for Effective Delivery Management,​
Measures of Quality Assurance and Testing that Can Be Trusted.​

Karenchristie
Uplogic Technologies

•••
We should. As pointed out by @akos in your taxi thread, as well as your other posts, you could be chapter 1
Funny all the suggestions people offered on your threads, as well as your profile.
461 cabs in Miami and no website
Thanks for adding value to namepros
I believe OP of this thread and the established member i am quoting are same person 🍿
One should make a funny youtube video about all these spammers on the online community. It would be fun to watch.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back