domain کوکل.com = Google.com in arabic

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

foka

creativeON.comVIP Member
Impact
I have registered کوکل that is what google is written in arabic.

Please aparaise

I request and will appriciate experts opion about TM issues. (i cant find at google that google holds TM for google translations)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
does it mean google but written in arabic alphabet or
this is the word google translated to arabic ?

•••
dnb8 said:
does it mean google but written in arabic alphabet or
this is the word google translated to arabic ?

It is an IDN - Google writen in arabic alphabets.

If you open google.com in arabic, google is writen in arabic in the same way as i registered it.

http://www.google.com/intl/fa/privacy.html

ٓI have both گوگل and کوکل

That makes arabic, persion and urdu

•••
An appraisal from pros is requested.

•••
Probably somehow is TMed, worth a pretty C&D letter from Google. IMO

•••
I would think Google should be spelt "Google", no matter what laguage it is, since its their made up name. You go to Google.ru and its not spelt in russian, its still "Google"...

Either way you'll just get troubled with the TM

•••
P10n33R said:
Probably somehow is TMed, worth a pretty C&D letter from Google. IMO
Jake Enser said:
I would think Google should be spelt "Google", no matter what laguage it is, since its their made up name. You go to Google.ru and its not spelt in russian, its still "Google"...

Either way you'll just get troubled with the TM

thanks for the valueable suggestions, I will try to contact google about it about a possible tm issue.

•••
foka said:
thanks for the valueable suggestions, I will try to contact google about it about a possible tm issue.

Do NOT contact google.

•••
cjcjcj said:
Do NOT contact google.

Is it because it will hgihlighted?

•••
I think you should conntact google, and ask for a hell of alot money for the name.

the name "google" is the Trade market name, not the arabic version of it.

•••
You must never actively pursue that sort of action because it may constitute proof of registering in bad faith.

I think this is the correct translation of google : قوقل of which I hold the .net.

•••
hate to burst your bubble mate but i am an arab speaker and that is NOT the correct way to write google in arabic. From right to left, the first and third letters are the letters "kaf" in arabic which is incorrect and they should be "qaf" Therefore, any arab person reading the name will defintely read "kookle" and not "google" Hope i helped you out here, the domain is worth nothing in my view

•••
Bramiozo said:
I think this is the correct translation of google : قوقل of which I hold the .net.

I will do some research on it. :) and let you know.

emgage said:
hate to burst your bubble mate but i am an arab speaker and that is NOT the correct way to write google in arabic. From right to left, the first and third letters are the letters "kaf" in arabic which is incorrect and they should be "qaf" Therefore, any arab person reading the name will defintely read "kookle" and not "google" Hope i helped you out here, the domain is worth nothing in my view

is this is what you ment to say

کوکل > incorrect
قوقل > correct

•••
گوگل.com

Thats how we'll write Google in urdu. Great name I'd say, not sure about the value though. Good Luck

•••
If you contact google, then say good bye to your name. If they find out, say good bye to your name. In fact, why not just let it expire?

Also, how exactly are these types of domains registered? They don't contain numbers or letters..

•••
foka said:
I will do some research on it. :) and let you know.

is this is what you ment to say

کوکل > incorrect
قوقل > correct

yes, thats what i meant

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back