IT.COM

Typo help

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

blue^ray

Account Closed
Impact
is there any typo domains left I searched about 20 names with 1000+ OVT on the original name and all missing letters have been taken (if you get what I mean)

for example youtube.com (I didnt think any would be avaliable its just a example.)

outube.com TAKEN Whois
yutube.com TAKEN Whois
yotube.com TAKEN Whois
youube.com TAKEN Whois
youtbe.com TAKEN Whois
youtue.com TAKEN Whois
youtub.com TAKEN Whois
toutube.com TAKEN Whois
uoutube.com TAKEN Whois
yiutube.com TAKEN Whois
yputube.com TAKEN Whois
yoytube.com TAKEN Whois
yoitube.com TAKEN Whois
yourube.com TAKEN Whois
youyube.com TAKEN Whois
youtybe.com TAKEN Whois
youtibe.com TAKEN Whois
youtuve.com TAKEN Whois
youtune.com TAKEN Whois
youtubw.com TAKEN Whois
youtubr.com TAKEN Whois

what does someone just go around and once a website reaches a OVT of about 500 they reg every possible typo of the domain?

if anyone can help me or pm me a domain typo that is a alright one that would be great as I wona park it and see what it does.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
You'd almost have to typo-speculate domains these days. :) Like at the Horsetrack see up and coming big sites before they are big.

You are not going to find any versions of any domain/site in top few hundred sites.

I have used Alexas Movers and shakers list but be careful sometimes a site just might spike because of being mentioned on a tv show or more importantly at one of the major Webmaster sites...

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back