Dynadot

budget: above $5000 Two Word Brandable Domains Wanted

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking to buy two letter brandable domains (short, easy to remember and easy to type domain) with words like DigitalPoint, RainDrop, ChopStick, RideScout, TwoCent, SharpMind, RoundTown, FirstMile. You get the idea. :)

Budget: $15-$500 (Total budget $5K)

I don't really have a fixed budget. I'm just looking for add few of them to my portfolio so price depends on the name. Please message me with your name that fits the criteria with asking price. Thanks.

Edit:
  • Please no niche specific brandable. The name should be able to adopt any kinda business.
  • No plural words, word should be generic, shouldn't tell the audience about what the product is about.
  • If the domain is brandbucket approved, good for you but please don't ask me the price they suggested to you. That's not cool :(
  • I don't care what EstiBot values your domain because I don't trust EB when it comes to brandable at all :(
  • Please don't ask me the same price you are asking to a end user or higher than what you are asking on your website because I'm not a end user :(

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I assume you meant "2 word brandable"

We need a price range as per forum rules, it just saves people sending names when you have a xx budget and they want x,xxx

•••
Small error. You want 2 word brandables not 2 letter.

•••
Please check Pm with two word brandables (your description suggests so)

•••
Please come with a price range.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
I'm looking to buy two letter brandable domains (short, easy to remember and easy to type domain) with words like DigitalPoint, RainDrop, ChopStick, RideScout, TwoCent, SharpMind, RoundTown, FirstMile. You get the idea. :)

I don't really have a fixed budget. I'm just looking for add few of them to my portfolio so price depends on the name. Please message me with your name that fits the criteria with asking price. Thanks.

Edit: Please no niche specific brandable. The name should be able to adopt any kinda business.

As per forum rules, please mention your budget range lik $100-5000 etc.

•••
•••
•••
Range please and would you consider three syllables? Regards.

•••
•••
•••
You need to list a budget in $$$ edit post and add budget. Thank you

•••

Edit: Please no niche specific brandable. The name should be able to adopt any kinda business.

PM sent

•••
Thanks guys. Edited the thread. I hope that helps.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Sent through some by PM.

•••
BEHAVIORREPORT.COM, MOTHERSOCIAL.COM, USEFULSOCIAL.COM

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back