Dynadot

Twitter Training to Optimize Your Twitter Account For Sales

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Candace

Broker at Starfire HoldingsTop Member
Starfire Holdings
Impact
Over the last 1.5 months, I grew my Twitter account from 200 followers to 5000 followers. Once I started advertising my domains, the $xxx and $xxxx sales started flowing in week by week. Nice profits.

I learned how to set up an awesome twitter account using this free Twitter training by a guy who made 6 figures in his business by using Twitter.

And I'm currently taking his course where he revealed all his insider Twitter secrets. Check out the course here.

To clarify, a free (one video) training is offered.

Then a paid course if you'd like more than the free training.

Cheers
Candace

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
You paid $97 for this course?

•••
You paid $97 for this course?

That's the pre-sale cost. He apparantly plans to bump it up to $497 after the pre-sale. I'm PMing you now btw..

•••
•••
Whats your Twitter Handle/Username?

•••
•••
•••
Over the last 1.5 months, I grew my Twitter account from 200 followers to 5000 followers. Once I started advertising my domains, the $xxx and $xxxx sales started flowing in week by week. Nice profits.

I learned how to set up an awesome twitter account using this free Twitter training by a guy who made 6 figures in his business by using Twitter.

And I'm currently taking his course where he revealed all his insider Twitter secrets. Check out the course here.

To clarify, a free (one video) training is offered.

Then a paid course if you'd like more than the free training.

Cheers
Candace
Can you show specific examples of what sales Twitter help provide, and how you believe Twitter made such a sale happen?

•••
PM me for the links for the free TWitter training. I couldn't post them in this thread.

•••
What your sales on twitter?

•••
What your sales on twitter?

As I mentioned to wwwweb by PM, I've had 6 weeks straight of 3 and low 4 figure sales after optimizing my Twittter account. I've had offers every week (maybe minus 1), although me and the potential buyers didn't close the deal because we couldn't agree on a price.

I went from a sale here and a sale there, to offers and/or sales weekly. I still have to do more work for my Twitter account but I'm convinced that Twitter is now working amazingly for me.

Do you have a Twitter account set up for your domaining activities?

I say that there's nothing to lose, especially if you're not getting as many sales as you would like.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back