Dynadot

How To Get More Twitter Followers All On Autopilot!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello friends!

let me introduce you to a great service!

Get twitter followers automatically based on your keywords.
our program will use those keywords to add targeted users to your account. It will auto unfollow those users who are not following you back and will also follow users who are already following you!

Cheapest rate on the web, here is our prices:

50 Twitter Followers $3
100 Twitter Followers $5 (most popular)
500 Twitter Followers $20
1000 Twitter Followers $30
3000 Twitter Followers $60
5000 Twitter Followers $90
7000 Twitter Followers $120
9000 Twitter Followers $150
12000 Twitter Followers $180 (best value)

please dont ask for a review, we have a trial offer already with 75 Followers for only $1.
this offer will end in about 1 week from now!
you can only order this package once!

please let me know i you have any questions :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I would suggest giving a review copy away here so a trusted members on the forums can review it so you will be more apt to get buyers.

•••
I would suggest giving a review copy away here so a trusted members on the forums can review it so you will be more apt to get buyers.
Hello, you are free to try out the trial package of $1 for 75 followers, other similar services on the net charge x10 for same service :)

Last edited:
•••
Quick question, does this use software on your site to do the following and that, or is it a actual program you download and install on your computer?

if it's software on the servers, do you use proxies, or does it just tell Twitter, that every customer of yours is following people all from 1 single IP causing everyone who has paid you, to get banned?

Regards,
Killswitch

•••
Quick question, does this use software on your site to do the following and that, or is it a actual program you download and install on your computer?

if it's software on the servers, do you use proxies, or does it just tell Twitter, that every customer of yours is following people all from 1 single IP causing everyone who has paid you, to get banned?

Regards,
Killswitch
Hello, this is not a software it's a script running from the site.
there is no need to be worried getting banned!
look at sites as usocial.net & twitterpromoter.com they have many reviews just search on google!

im offering the same service just alot cheaper but with same quality.

thank you for the question :)

•••
I'll take a the trial of 100 for $1. PM me info.

•••
I'll take a the trial of 100 for $1. PM me info.
i just sent you a pm, it's not 100 followers for $1 it's 75, but since i typed wrong i will give you 100 followers for $1.
i have now edited the post :)

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back