Dynadot

.tv .tv sales on GreatDomains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Travel.tv and Mail.tv sold on GreatDomains !
Congratulations to the sellers ! :bingo:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Grrilla said:
I found a non-premium registration...

Heh...I'm always on the lookout for any strong, non-premium priced .TV names, as I've had some success with .TV names--in both development and selling. I decided to try out a few random names and phrases today, and found the following name available:

COLLEGEDEGREE.TV (and it rhymes to boot!)

Very strong search results and some strong Ovt. searches last month as well. I'm going to develop this one into a simple site with affiliate links, me thinks.

The plural is still available, so if anyone chooses to register it, you are welcome to throw me some NP$ :)

AmCy

•••
good sales, although mail.tv doesn't make any sense. But travel.tv makes great sense, sell it to the travel channel!

•••
looks like .tv corp been playing with prices maybe they read the thread I did on state.tv because now Michigan went from $25,000 to $3,000 and California from $15,000 to $20,000 West Virginia does not rate as premium anymore From $200 to it can be regged at IDOTZ.net for $29.99. Glad to see afternic reported VICE.tv sold for $3500.

•••
I'm still trying to get on Great Domains. I tried faithful.tv, ipray.tv, redo.tv, and spiked.tv...nothing. I'm beginning to think they don't like me....

•••
movingconcierge said:
I'm still trying to get on Great Domains. I tried faithful.tv, ipray.tv, redo.tv, and spiked.tv...nothing. I'm beginning to think they don't like me....

Just keep submitting your quality names. Their selection choices are often strange, I know, but persistence will pay off eventually.

I've submitted about 50 names to them and they accepted 7 of them.

They rejected the only .TV name I've ever sold (for mid $x,xxx).

AmCy

•••
Jeff i told you when I could confirm I would, Elequa purchased Mail and Travel .tv and bought mailtv.com and traveltv.com to make set.

•••
Lot of .TV expert here!!!

Hi All,

I am new to .tv domain. I got two .TV domain names.

Commodity.tv & Newborn.tv

Newborn---can be baby products sale on TV
Or any new products show on TV?

How do you think their value? Does it worth to list it on Greatdomains.com?

Thanks for your help!

Bill

•••
I saw an ad on TV last night that made me think about you folks, (the "TVers"), :D and this thread. Turner Network Television (TNT) was promoting an ..."upcoming television event. To learn more, go to TNT.TV"

•••
Nice thread.

Nice to see this .tv threat. I just saw that travel.tv was sold for $ 65,000 and mail.tv for $ 35,000 to Elequa. That will really draw some possitive attention to the .tv extension. Also good to know that wot and equity78 are .tv believers :laugh: Personally I like country/area/city .tv names like Gambia.tv and also Oceania.tv registered by wot.

•••
Congrats Equity 78 re. LCD.tv ! One more ! ;)

•••
Rofl... I have bought:

bambi.tv (haha)
lamborghini.tv
----> statistics.tv <---- maybe my best deal ever. I will sell it next year or build a business on it :)

•••
Smart.tv

a member here regged smart.tv for regular price, monster name already getting x,xxx offers.

Yes , that's me and you are right, i recently recieved another offer for high x,xxx. i am not going to let it go for that price. it get's 200+ unique visitors per month.

i also have few more media related nice .tv names :p

•••
mallikrao79 said:
Yes , that's me and you are right, i recently recieved another offer for high x,xxx. i am not going to let it go for that price. it get's 200+ unique visitors per month.

i also have few more media related nice .tv names :p
what is the registration fee for .tv names
can any 1 regg it

•••
idotz.net offers for 29$. yes anyone can register one

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back