IT.COM

.TV Registration/Renewal/Transfer Pricing - Promo Codes - Latest Info

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Registration, Renewal and Transfer PRICES - latest info

I think many here seem to spend much of their time ensuring they are not overpaying for .TV names.

We run around finding the greatest registration prices, then a year or two later run around again trying to find the cheapest transfer prices, or hoping we have the best renewal prices.

I’ve just been taking a look at some of the registrars for .TV prices and thought I would like to share the info.

If we can add other registrars, coupons, new prices, etc then we might ALL save a heck of a lot of time messing around trying to find the best deals.

If anyone can add to this list, please do so as you find new information.

TV PRICES UPDATE - 19 JANUARY 2011

enom.tv
renewal: $29.95
transfer: $29.95

enomcentral.com
renewal: $49.95
transfer: $49.95

GoDaddy.com - WINNER OF BEST RENEWAL PRIZE THIS MONTH
renewal: $39.99
transfer: $29.99
NOTE: code gdbb776 drops renewal price from $39.99 to $24.99

Namecheap.com - WINNER OF BEST TRANSFER PRIZE THIS MONTH
renewal: $25.00
transfer: $25.00

Name.com - WINNER OF BEST REG PRIZE THIS MONTH
renewal: $35.00
transfer: $26.99

Dynadot.com
renewal: $34.99
transfer: $34.99

Mydomain.com
renewal: $50.00
transfer: $25.99

NeedName.com
renewal: $32.50
transfer: $32.50

DomainMonster.com
renewal: $25.49
transfer: $25.49

Moniker.com
renewal: $32.99
transfer: $32.99

HeartInternet.com
renewal: $39.99
transfer: $39.99

We can keep on top of prices if we add coupons/vouchers/codes and changes in prices on a regular basis as we find them.

As we have already seen from some of the comments here, if we keep this thread going we will save a fortune and a LOT of time.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Apparently the transfer fee is $29.99 to Domain.com then $19.99 renewal (maybe); not sure if it's like initial Name reg rate only or not.

I will say I purchased a couple of none tv names there and they never showed up into my control panel until I called support and they used the credit from my account to reg the names. So adding names is hokey, but changing name servers, contact info, etc. is no problem.

•••
i started to use Domainbox.com (both Domainmonster and Domainbox are TMs of Mesh Digital) a while ago for TV transfer/renewal

Pricing is $21 a year

The only issue is there's no account change (push) between Domainbox accounts for some reason and a 60 day transfer lock applied to every domain you transfer in. So if you plan on a fast flip this is probably not a good option as any sold name needs to be transferred out which is only possible after 60 days of initial transfer-ins

•••
Still $12.99 for new tv domains at dynadot.

•••
Anyone know cheapest way to transfer a domain into enom?

Its $49.99 through enom!!

I seem to remember if you went through enom.tv then you could get it cheaper but that does not appear to work now.

Any ideas?

•••
Ronnie

You could go for an internal transfer from Namecheap to enom - they share the same system.

I've done it the other way so it should be possible.

Just remember to renew before you transfer !!!!!!

•••
Thanks James, i'll take a look at that.

•••
Just registered!

ApartmentsForRent.tv

Google - 550K searches....We will see.....

•••
Dynadot kicked up .TV to over 23 dollars

anycheaper prices out there from different registrars?...

•••
Name.com still the best Ken at $10.99.

•••

...and the solid rock-steady lighthouse guides yet another ship through the stormy seas of domain name registration.

Thanks, as always, Ray!...

•••
Renewal cost at Dynadot is $23,75

Love Dyna :)

•••
•••
logged and discovered no coupon needed …… yippeeee

•••
Is .tv still selling
i have one function.tv
anyone??

•••
•••

Yep. I just registered .tv domain at Name.com for 10 years @ $10.99/yr. That's for a total of $109.90 :)

•••
Not sure if i have the right thread here so apologies if i do not

How are .TV in the market today? i mean are they fetching good money or not?

This is my first and only .TV that i own

VAPOUR.TV

Last edited:
•••
anyone know of godaddy .tv renewal promo code please?
thanks

•••
I recall there was a glitch in Godaddy .TV pricing in March 2012. .TVeers jumped on the opportunity to renew cheap and Godaddy may have taken a loss on those renewals So I guess now they have disallowed basically any discount code for usage with .TV

I understand that Godaddy cannot allow every TLD in Premium Listings but if they can put .CO there, why not .TV? It would certainly help to market .TV holdings.

•••
Just added - NewProvider * tv

•••
•••
•••
dynadot new .tv registrations 10.99 USD from now on till the end of the year!

•••
The Dynadot offer is for multiple years @ $10.99 which puts it on par with Name.com's offer.

•••
Dynadot December Code for .tv is TAKETV which gets you a $9 reg ...... merry xmas !

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back