IT.COM

.TV Registration/Renewal/Transfer Pricing - Promo Codes - Latest Info

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Registration, Renewal and Transfer PRICES - latest info

I think many here seem to spend much of their time ensuring they are not overpaying for .TV names.

We run around finding the greatest registration prices, then a year or two later run around again trying to find the cheapest transfer prices, or hoping we have the best renewal prices.

I’ve just been taking a look at some of the registrars for .TV prices and thought I would like to share the info.

If we can add other registrars, coupons, new prices, etc then we might ALL save a heck of a lot of time messing around trying to find the best deals.

If anyone can add to this list, please do so as you find new information.

TV PRICES UPDATE - 19 JANUARY 2011

enom.tv
renewal: $29.95
transfer: $29.95

enomcentral.com
renewal: $49.95
transfer: $49.95

GoDaddy.com - WINNER OF BEST RENEWAL PRIZE THIS MONTH
renewal: $39.99
transfer: $29.99
NOTE: code gdbb776 drops renewal price from $39.99 to $24.99

Namecheap.com - WINNER OF BEST TRANSFER PRIZE THIS MONTH
renewal: $25.00
transfer: $25.00

Name.com - WINNER OF BEST REG PRIZE THIS MONTH
renewal: $35.00
transfer: $26.99

Dynadot.com
renewal: $34.99
transfer: $34.99

Mydomain.com
renewal: $50.00
transfer: $25.99

NeedName.com
renewal: $32.50
transfer: $32.50

DomainMonster.com
renewal: $25.49
transfer: $25.49

Moniker.com
renewal: $32.99
transfer: $32.99

HeartInternet.com
renewal: $39.99
transfer: $39.99

We can keep on top of prices if we add coupons/vouchers/codes and changes in prices on a regular basis as we find them.

As we have already seen from some of the comments here, if we keep this thread going we will save a fortune and a LOT of time.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Dynadot December Code for .tv is TAKETV which gets you a $9 reg ...... merry xmas !

This is a multi year code. So make sure you register for as many years as you can afford upfront. Or the renewals will get you.

•••
Does anyone know cheapest registrar for .tv?
name.com - $35
dynadot - $24.99, "TAKETV" has expired

•••
Are there currently any offers for new .tv registrations?

•••
transferred a few March 18-19, 2010 ENOM names to Name.com to avoid the $50 ENOM renewal rates

•••
I have super premium bulk pricing at Dynadot and got transfers to Dynadot at $23.

•••
any godaddy .tv renewal codes?

•••
•••
any update on the .TV promo codes for registration?:D thanks.

•••
Anybody know any good promo code?
.TVs are quite expensive lately

•••
cheapest is domainmonster imo, $22.99 for renewals + transfer in
Is DomainMonster still cheapest for new regs? How does it compare to Godaddy?

•••
The cheapest for new regs at the moment is probably MyDomain.com

They have .tv at a straight $19.99 a year

BUT they also regularly have 20% and 25% off sales days bring the price down to either $15 or $16 - and that's for multiple years.

If you don't want to use MyDomain then I would recommend dynadot for .tv - they seem to be the most consistent for .tv prices these days.

Name.com used to be great but since they sold the company much of the 'edge' and coolness has disappeared from their set up.

GoDaddy will always be elephant killers to me - so they can screw themselves whatever their price.

Hope that is of some use

•••
@GoneWalkabout -Well everything except the GoDaddy comment was useful :( What are renewal prices at MyDomain?

•••
I just watched the Great Escape this weekend. it's a classic... though I always thought it should be called something other than "Escape"

https://www.mydomain.com/domreg/extension-popup.bml

Mr Walkabout is once again recommending the multi year registration :)

Domainmonster is 20.49 if you do bulk I think.

•••
Got some renewals due at Godaddy. Any good transfer deals out there? Or GD coupons?

•••
Any idea what the cheapest new reg .TV place is?

•••
•••
does not display domainmonster.com is still the cheapest for new regs at $20.99 and also transfer-in at $22.99 still seem to be the cheapest.

I transferred haptics / tv into dm today.

although seems like dm has a transfer in error right now as the .tv gets stuck at the "pending ownership" verification. If this happens just contact domainmonster by email and they manually approve the process instantly if this happens.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Thanks buddy. I thought there was a registrar where there were $11.99 regs recently. Maybe I am thinking of something else.

could be, but from the recent increase in price I have yet to see any registrar retain the old pricing of $11.99

I'm assuming since verisign increased the base price of .tv registrations this would automatically increase the pricing of other registrars since they are connected epp panel, reseller, or however it works.

Merry X-mas

•••
Hi guys. Is there any good promo for tv domain transfer? The best I can see is 24,99 at dynadot and namecheap. Maybe there is a place where the price is under 25? :)

•••
•••
•••
A new reg at Dynadot about $21.99 ... all I know

•••
Transfer in to dynadot is $21.50 till end of this month, same as renewal.

If name is originated from premium verisign list (afer 18-Mar-2010) price is $22.50 - $23 depending on pricing plan.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back