Dynadot

.tv .TV registrare -- .TV or Namecheap or GoDaddy??

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hi all
I want to register some .TV names
But .TV registrars www.tv charges $50/name
And other registrars like namecheap/godaddy charges $43 or less than that
Is there any difference if I register .tv names at namecheap?
Please advise
Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
it appears there is a $7 difference.

(There shouldnt be any difference as far as I know)

•••
No
Even Goaddy charges $35 which is $15 less than .TV
Rates of other ccTLDS at godaddy are really cheap
Like for .cc only $20 etc

•••
I tried registering a couple of .tv names at Registerfly.com, only to have have fail or reject. I found out it was because they are considered premium names by the .tv corp (Verisign). So, I gave up, I just pay a little extra at the .tv site.This way no time is wasted, you know right then and there, if it is a premium name. Anyway, this is my opinion only, and is meant in no way to influence, recommend, favor, or........well, whatever!!!

•••
"Failed" happens on "premium" .tv names at any registrar. Those must be reg'd at the .tv site.

•••
•••
I would definitely promote godaddy on all premium names
i think they are the best around

•••
Idotz is a good resgistrar for .tv $29.99

•••
dont use buydomains

hi,

i think godaddy has the best pricing for .tv not to mention their good ads!

i have a lot with buydomains.com but find buydomains a bit decietful to deal with over all, i am transferring 600-700+ domains to godaddy or fabulous, ill decide next year depending on the current deals out there and they change all the time.

go godaddy!

•••
Australia said:
hi,

i think godaddy has the best pricing for .tv not to mention their good ads!

i have a lot with buydomains.com but find buydomains a bit decietful to deal with over all, i am transferring 600-700+ domains to godaddy or fabulous, ill decide next year depending on the current deals out there and they change all the time.

go godaddy!
Plus the SAVENOW code for an additional 10%. Got several @ $27.85

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back