Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

.tv .TV Hosted Search Engine.

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

MicroGuy

Miembro EspecialTop Member
Impact
1,493
Does anyone know of a dedicated search engine hosted on a .TV domain?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Nope.

I would like one though if you are talking about for tv domain names.

I have guidechannel.tv, and was thinking of doing something like this.
 
0
•••
SurpriseMe.TV

My parking solution is a video search engine.

Search for whatever topic you want and you will get a feature video plus video and tags related to it.

Cheers
 
0
•••
the closest i have seen is pattys launched.tv- it is a directory but all .tv
 
0
•••
i have www.sou.tv launched. :)

"sou" means "search" in Chinese. Basically, this site collects most popular video search engines in Chinese.
 
0
•••
0
•••
Actually I will announce soon the sale of searching.tv right now it is in Escrow. The company that is buying it I believe is in the space.
 
0
•••
Good job Richard, congrats.
 
0
•••
TheBulldog said:
Good job Richard, congrats.

Thanks, but it looks like i will have to change my NP Name :)
 
0
•••
SearchingTV said:
Actually I will announce soon the sale of searching.tv right now it is in Escrow. The company that is buying it I believe is in the space.

Congrats :)
 
0
•••
Congrats.
Great name.
 
0
•••
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back