Dynadot

TV Domain Names

Spaceship
Watch

Raiza

Impact
I've been buying domain names for a while but never really thought about their monetary value. I recently purchased a domain name for an upcoming show which is popular. Someone made an offer today via Network Solutions / Certified Offer Service of $5,000 and I was wondering how to know if that's a decent offer or if they are trying to see if I'm clueless in relation to how much the domain is worth (which I am).

Is anyone familiar with how much tv show domain names are worth or where I can go / who I can talk with to find out how much it's actually worth?

* Forgot to mention it is a .com extension and the full name of the tv show, spelt correctly with no hyphens etc.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I think it would be best to check if this offer legitimate first. I really don't like Network Solutions at all.
If it is legit- jackpot! I really can't advise you that since i'm not familiar with .TV's..
Good luck!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back