Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

lyman

Established Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Where did you come up with the idea for this domain?

•••
Where did you come up with the idea for this domain?

Actually thought that Turkey is the new rising country in the area and their business is going well so far so surely they will need a good named domains to present what they have to the world and I didn't find better than a turk touch which can be used almost any type of business generally. What you think?

•••
I don’t think it’s a well known phrase. It appears to be that there’s quite a few companies with the name “Turkish Touch”.

If you plan on developing the domain, I would consider making sure you are not infringing on any marks.

•••
I don’t think it’s a well known phrase. It appears to be that there’s quite a few companies with the name “Turkish Touch”.

If you plan on developing the domain, I would consider making sure you are not infringing on any marks.

Never looked for similar names, I just liked the name/idea so I registered it and wanted to know the value of the domain as is for now if you could give an estimate.

Never thought the infringing issue, maybe will do if I consider developing the domain one day. Thanks for the advice.

•••
Generally speaking it’s very difficult to register a domain and for it to have some immediate value. Unless developed there is not much value right now which is probably the reason you were able to register it.

Also, I’m not saying it won’t have value in the future. It’s possible but right now I don’t see it.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back