Dynadot

domain LuxembourgExpress.com, domain with good value?

Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Siggy2500

Established Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
You can try online automated appraisals but I think it's a $20 domain

•••
You can try online automated appraisals but I think it's a $20
Luxembourg is a big financial and logistics center with big cargo companies (Airlines) based there, I see similar domains get alot of bids so I think this domain has more value than that. 20 dollars would be a giveaway, plus online appraisals aren't very accurate, they are kinda rigged.

Last edited:
•••
Luxembourg is a big financial and logistics center with big cargo companies (Airlines) based there, I see similar domains get alot of bids so I think this domain has more value than that. 20 dollars would be a giveaway
The population is too small IMO only 640,064 it's better to register GEO's that have a population of over 10 million people. You could luckout maybe set a $250 bin and wait and see if you get any buyer. However, I do believe it's worth less than xxx but ones trash could be another's treasure.

•••
The population is too small IMO only 640,064 it's better to register GEO's that have a population of over 10 million people. You could luckout maybe set a $250 bin and wait and see if you get any buyer. However, I do believe it's worth less than xxx but ones trash could be another's treasure.
Luxembourg is a big financial and logistics center with big cargo companies (Airlines) based there, I see similar domains get alot of bids so I think this domain has more value than that. 20 dollars would be a giveaway
Why do you like the word express what business would need that in their domain? (Also, there is a reason it was dropped and you could hand-reg it.) (I noticed it is not register with GD but with domaind0tcom so you must have thought it wasn't worth $20 to hand-reg, be honest with yourself.)

Last edited:
•••
The population is too small IMO only 640,064 it's better to register GEO's that have a population of over 10 million people. You could luckout maybe set a $250 bin and wait and see if you get any buyer. However, I do believe it's worth less than xxx but ones trash could be another's treasur

Why do you like the word express what business would need that in their domain? (Also, there is a reason it was dropped and you could hand-reg it

Why do you like the word express what business would need that in their domain? (Also, there is a reason it was dropped and you could hand-reg it.)
What you are saying could apply 95% of domains on the internet. Who needs all these millions of domains, why do people register domains? What business needs a domain such as dumpsterfucker.com or butthead.com and others similar? They do not have any business value, yet people are registering it.
There must be a reason, I suppose!

Please excuse me.

Pun intended
:ROFL:

Last edited:
•••
What you are saying could apply 95% of domains on the internet. Who needs all these millions of domains, why do people register domains? What business needs a domain such as dumpsterfucker.com or butthead.com and others similar? They do not have any business value, yet people are registering it.
There must be a reason, I suppose!

Please excuse me.

:ROFL:
Best of luck with it, hopefully someone else comes here and appraises it also. ""Luxembourg Express" doesn't make that much sense at least in my opinion. You can try and flip it to, luxexpress.eu however, I know .eu is pretty popular in Europe but they might like your .com. It's hard to hand-reg a domain and sell it for high if it were we'd just hand-reg like 500 domains and become millionaires.

•••
Best of luck with it, hopefully someone else comes here and appraises it also. ""Luxembourg Express" doesn't make that much sense at least in my opinion. You can try and flip it to, luxexpress.eu however, I know .eu is pretty popular in Europe but they might like your .com. It's hard to hand-reg a domain and sell it for high if it were we'd just hand-reg like 500 domains and become millionaires.
GEO's can be hard to sell do as much work as you can to try and sell it.

•••
•••
•••
The only reason I gave my appraisal in this thread is I don't want you to hand-reg too many domains and have them do poorly. It's not a terrible domain but almost all domains are hard to sell. I do best with two words that are not geo's however, I do hope you get a buyer.

•••
The only reason I gave my appraisal in this thread is I don't want you to hand-reg too many domains and have them do poorly. It's not a terrible domain but almost all domains are hard to sell. I do best with two words that are not geo's however, I do hope you get a buyer.
Thank you for the answer

•••
It's not a terrible name for a business, it's just a bit long.

That said it's an extremely limited niche: Express services in Luxembourg. Which as mentioned earlier, is a small country. Meaning that the potential clients are few.

Moreover, English isn't the native tongue of Luxembourgers. So it may not even fit.

•••
What do you folks think? :unsure:(y)
It's not a terrible name for a business, it's just a bit long.

That said it's an extremely limited niche: Express services in Luxembourg. Which as mentioned earlier, is a small country. Meaning that the potential clients are few.

Moreover, English isn't the native tongue of Luxembourgers. So it may not even fit.
I disagree with most replies to my thread.

Most domains that include a country name and ending with ''Express'' are taken.
I registered LuxembourgExpress.com as Luxembourg is a major freight hub as people might know, I wonder why no one thought of registering it before me, too long name maybe? Yes, regarding the length I agree it may be a little long. That's true.

But I think LuxembourgExpress.com stands out from other such domains, despite the length.

For example, on Sedo, IcelandExpress.com has multiple bids. Iceland has a population of right below 400k.
Why is there demand for it.

The only problem with my domain is the length, otherwise I think it is pretty good.
It might take a few months or longer to sell though, but that can't be predicted really.

•••
Iceland Express was a company for a while, and it does have quite a substantial back-link profile.

1706535054205.png

So it could be that whoever is placing those offers are looking to capitalize on the traffic.

Like I said, it's not terrible, the issue is that it's a limited niche: express-related services in Luxembourg.

It might take a few months or longer to sell though, but that can't be predicted really.
Months? Try decades. It's not a fast seller by any stretch of the imagination.

Last edited:
•••
Iceland Express was a company for a while, and it does have quite a substantial back-link profile.

Show attachment 252062

So it could be that whoever is placing those offers are looking to capitalize on the traffic.

Like I said, it's not terrible, the issue is that it's a limited niche: express-related services in Luxembourg.

Months? Try decades. It's not a fast seller by any stretch of the imagination.
Say it to all domainers that their domains will take decades to sell. Over 90% of domains on the internet are of mid to no value at all. Domains aren't even property, you only purchase the right to use them. Domains don't have true value if you think of it, not even the good ones that you see selling for millions. It's the content on them and the business behind them that is valuable and the traffic that brings customers.

Now you tell me, are all domain names worthless or not?

And define ''fast seller''.

Last edited:
•••
@Siggy2500 I hope he answers your question. Also, be open to taking some advice correct me if I'm wrong but you posted this thread in appraisal for our honest appraisals for your domain? I stated below $250

•••
@Siggy2500 I hope he answers your question. Also, be open to taking some advice correct me if I'm wrong but you posted this thread in appraisal for our honest appraisals for your domain? I stated below $250
I'm open to advice, but I may have a difference of opinion.

And I agree with your appraisal, I do not personally think this domain can go higher than that.
I have thought of the 100-200 range, or below 100.

Below 100 around 50 USD seems realistic to me, according to a mix of my own judgement and you peoples advice.

I am taking offers for my domain without a minimum.

Last edited:
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back