Dynadot

* Forum Turkey's Webmaster Forum (webmasterforum.com.tr) For Sale

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Celil

Impact
Hello guys. I have decided to sell our webmaster forum site due to health issues.

Website address: webmasterforum.com.tr
Price : 2000 $
Montly Earning: 50-100 $
Opening date of the site: 17.12.2017

Website Category : Webmaster & Internet Forum
Daily Hit: 10000 - 20000
Alexa values: Turkey Rank (1,624) World ( 88.009)
Moz: DA / PA Values: 20/41
Visitor Source: 70% Google organic - 30% direct

Domain Registration date: 16.04.2018
Google adsense: Yes
Threads: 9164 / Posts: 23,612 / Members: 6,700 +

Note:

There are more than 2000 paid content written by our editors on our quality forum site, which has taken its place among Turkey's leading webmaster forums.

In Google, Bing, Yandex search engines, the words webmaster, webmaster forum, webmaster forum, webmaster platform, etc. are also on the first page or in the first place. You can see this for yourself in google search results.

Xenforo account + $400 Paid theme, and plugins available. Themehouse etc. site account information will be given.
+ As net.tr extension, and Google business, gmail, hotmail, e-mail addresses will be delivered.

You can earn more by adding premium, ads, sponsored ads, backlinks, or google adsense ads.

Me and my teammates worked hard but it's the end of the road for me guys.

You can become Turkey's number 1 forum by doing good teamwork. There are no barriers to this!

Good luck now.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hello,

Please edit your Original Post within 24-48 hours to include this additional information as required by NamePros Rules.

Link: Embed link in name for less clutter
Domain Registrar:
Domain Expiry:
Revenue:
Try to include at least 3 months of data. Inserting a screenshot is required.
Traffic: Try to include at least 3 months of data. Inserting a screenshot is required.
Payment Options: Paypal, Escrow, etc.

Thank you.

Note: We can delete this message after you update your post.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back